I Heart Greenland !

Greenland is not for sale. Unlike Trump

Actually I agree with Trump on this one...If he could get it cheap enough. Can't let China dominate the rare earth supply. The local milk people of Greenland like the status quo. This might be a test to see if he actually is a deal maker.
Greenland is not for sale. Unlike Trump

Actually I agree with Trump on this one...If he could get it cheap enough. Can't let China dominate the rare earth supply. The local milk people of Greenland like the status quo. This might be a test to see if he actually is a deal maker. Originally Posted by matchingmole
A large number of the members of this site are ' for sale'.

I think it would be a great idea, for the reasons in this article as well as others.

Does Denmark really want to be responsible for the safety of Greenland if the Russians come over the pole ?
He shouldn't have televised his plans though...He always said that strategy should not be broadcast. So much for his great deal making skills. Would love to play cards with this guy.
The US bought the Virgin Islands from Denmark. The weather is so much better there.

http://www.americaslibrary.gov/jb/ja..._virgin_1.html
A large number of the members of this site are ' for sale'.

I think it would be a great idea, for the reasons in this article as well as others.

Does Denmark really want to be responsible for the safety of Greenland if the Russians come over the pole ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

Allegedly for "rent".......
The US bought the Virgin Islands from Denmark. The weather is so much better there.

http://www.americaslibrary.gov/jb/ja..._virgin_1.html Originally Posted by bambino
Don't tell the Greenlanders :

:When Christopher Columbus landed on St. Croix in 1493, the native Carib Indians occupied the islands. Sadly, by the time Europeans began to settle there in the 1600s, most of the native population had died from diseases introduced by early explorers. :
He shouldn't have televised his plans though...He always said that strategy should not be broadcast. So much for his great deal making skills. Would love to play cards with this guy. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I'm sure that Greenland would have found out. In this case he may be trying to sway the opinion of those in Greenland that would be in favor of the deal.
They might go for it...if he wouldn't become their President
trolls, moles and shitposters. what has ECC become?

BAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

thank you valued troll!
He shouldn't have televised his plans though...He always said that strategy should not be broadcast. So much for his great deal making skills. Would love to play cards with this guy. Originally Posted by matchingmole
President Trump said nothing untill it was leaked. The MSM tried to make a joke of it, the President was forced to respond by saying that strategically, it would be a great deal for the US, and relieve Denmark of what is in reality a headache.
great leaders explore all options

alaska, seward's folly

wouldn't russia love to have alaska back?

think for a bit the kind of world that would present

the media is on a tear to defeat trump in the next election and any and all attempts at belittling him is on their table
.... if the Russians come over the pole ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Would that be a blonde or a redhead?
....the media is on a tear to defeat trump in the next election and any and all attempts at belittling him is on their table Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
True.
must be nice to be an idealist and also get a paycheck to run their mouths off without actually doing anything productive.
Funny other Potus have looked into the island and the media hasn't said a word BUT again the Big-T hater Billary losing media its a big news now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,