Hotels in SA with a great swimming pool?

Was thinking of taking a little staycation here in town. Spending time at a nice hotel is great way to get away even if its not actually away from the city.(plus getting a private outcall is a bonus ) I just figured if I do this, I might as well stay at a place that has a nice swimming pool to cool down in.

So does anyone have a recommendation or two where to stay in town with a great swimming pool available?
Marriot at TPC. I've never been to the pool but it looks pretty badass from the golf course.
Was thinking of taking a little staycation here in town. Spending time at a nice hotel is great way to get away even if its not actually away from the city.(plus getting a private outcall is a bonus ) I just figured if I do this, I might as well stay at a place that has a nice swimming pool to cool down in.

So does anyone have a recommendation or two where to stay in town with a great swimming pool available? Originally Posted by Aftershock
Omni at the Collonade ( IH-10 West ) has an indoor and outdoor pool. I believe the indoor poll is heated. Plus, there's a restaurant in the hotel ( kinda pricey ) and close to other good restaurants.
Eilan by far has the best pool in town, full bar service as well at the pool
Marriott Hill Country Resort...can't beat their pool area.
J.W. Marriott, Hyatt Hill Country, or La cantera.
All of the above, but if you want s little old school, The Menger downtown is always fun. We do a staycay there a couple times a year, it's also walking distance from a few good spots to eat and drink at.