European women

No I don't have any for you, but you guys would love it!

Do you love how "natural" they are? Would love to hear your experiences.

I am always looking for ways to offer different experiences, and one way would be to ditch the razor.

Be fluffy the way nature intended.

Who would be down with that?
I would have to say like most people, we dont want tons of hair where we eat.
I personally do not mind a trimmed, groomed, but not a full wheat field.
If talking full natural, I wont go hairy armpits, legs, ect.
  • Cleo
  • 08-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Hairy legs and armpits are definitely out. But on rare occasions, full bush is the only thing that satisfies that craving for a dirty, raunchy affair! 😈
I like trimmed bush and am NOT turned off by femal body hair. I would prefer a girl not laser or wax their arms. Mammals have hair. It looks like the under belly of a fish when they do that. Hair means hormones and hormones mean horny. I think I noticed a bit of red pit hair on one of dancing bear natural clever clover out of Denver's recent photo from august 22 post and it was ok. However, the Prettier a girls face and figure is, the better they can pull this off.
I'm an old hippie pining for the old days. I would love to see a full natural girl once again (what wasn't high dollar.
I like a hair down there. I think it can be a very sexy look. It has it drawbacks for the DATY, but visually very appealing to me.
I like how the fuzzy looks but easier "to get busy" when it's not. I don't like to manscape down there either but the better job you do, you ll get better action.
Hairy armpits and legs don't do it for me...but...I LOVE a full bush!
I'm an old hippie and the best thing that ever happened to sex was when Playboy started to shave their models and it gradually spread to the general female public. Now I could finally see what I was looking for.

Almost all of my women have been bare or quite trimmed. One used to trim as if it were a topiary exercise--powder puff ball, vee shaped, triangle, vertical happy trail line, etc. Always something new.
Most of the ladies are either bare or very closed trimmed nowadays. Id love to see a full bush once
Suzanna, I think it's a great idea. PM me and I'll share my interests! I love the European look! (Everywhere) I saw one the other day - which is very rare indeed. She was anything but attractive, but the "look" had me fantasizing heavily! Someone as attractive as Suzanna with the "look" would be amazing!
browsing showcases stumbled on this.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=349929

not my cup though but i have seen one similar but i think she shaves her legs that was very attractive if i find her i will post her up also.
Suzanna, I think it's a great idea. PM me and I'll share my interests! I love the European look! (Everywhere) I saw one the other day - which is very rare indeed. She was anything but attractive, but the "look" had me fantasizing heavily! Someone as attractive as Suzanna with the "look" would be amazing! Originally Posted by silvrline
Glad I found a taker! Love the idea of not shaving. It would be hot like high school sex
  • Cleo
  • 09-01-2016, 10:22 PM
browsing showcases stumbled on this.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=349929

not my cup though but i have seen one similar but i think she shaves her legs that was very attractive if i find her i will post her up also. Originally Posted by satan666
Now I could have tons of dirty fun with that... IF she took a weed whacker to her pits before the date! 😝