Business off? Here is what is wrong with your Showcase

OK...... Ladies are always asking what guys want to see here in regards to their pictures....

It is usually just a threAD as they NEVER seem to take what they are told to heart....

So let's try telling you specifically what we don't want.

I'm not going to name names.... A guy will need to either wade through hundreds of showcases to know or will recognize who I am talking about because they have noticed the same thing.

Maybe some of the other guys will join in.....

Provider A
Main Pic - Sagging Tits Put those things in a bra that shapes them
Pic 5- Sagging Tits, Really... If your tits spread and fall to your sides don't use the pic. Your nipples are positioned under your underarms for gawds sake...
Pic 7- Mid-drift fat Roll Check out some BBW's pics and see how they pose that the skin stays tight....

Overall a common thing for me to dislike in this profile is Sagging Tits, Fat Rolls, wearing a watch and having hair scrunchies on your wrist.... Plus your backdrop throughout the showcase cries out "Ghetto" to me

As soon as I see a scrunchie on a girls wrist I think she tieing her hair up when she goes to suck my dick.... I like the feel of a woman's hair on my balls....

Throw out all but pictures 2 and 6 Those are the only ones that do not cast you in a very negative light

Now... Do that and you will probably increase traffic but with that increase will be a number of disappointed guys that feel ripped off because the pics will not have shown your flaws and he will feel deceived....

So am I an evil bastard for telling you how to fix your showcase to present yourself in a better light and decieve the guys?

Maybe.... But I really think cleaning up some of the show cases would help trafic
Great idea Whispers....

Hummmmm.... If most of your pictures are feet pictures make sure your feet don't look like they belong to Fred Flintstone!

Please free to use the chart in my sig line as a show case adjustment scale! You may not be a WTF but gets get the WHOA thing going!
Provider B

Main Pic - Replace it with Pic 6
Pic 2 & 3 - Resize them or lose it. I don't like having to squint or drag it off to the desktop and blow it up to see what I am looking for.
Pic 5 - Crop it. You are marketing the ass I would assume but the cellulite on the inner thighs is not appealing
Pic 7 - reposition the undies and reshoot it but reach under your ass and spread your thighs back to create a gap between them in the Pic
Pic 9 - Lose it.... The Arm Flab is not appealing...
Pic 15 - Lose it... Shows you in a very poor light...Tits and Belly sag. White is the worst possible color for a BBW
Pic 19 - Positions your tits in a weird shape....Lose it....

Lose the rings when taking pictures. They do nothing for you.
Provider A

1) 1-6 A Sun Dress / Moo Moo should NOT be able to double as a car cover
2) 7-9 hiding your big belly in a queen bed and filling the bed leaves no room for the hobbyist
3) 10 posing like you are taking a dump is NOT sexy
4) 11-15 I wish I had my tape measure
5) Hemorrhoids are NOT sexy
All providers: Please post your saggy tit, cellulite inner thigh and arm flab photos or whatever photos may show the worst parts of your body. I want to see see the good and the bad so I know what I am going to see. I'm not asking for a close up of your c-section scar or that scar where you always knick your armpit unless you feel it is relevant. Let's not waste both of our time by hiding the goods. Just one man's opinion given, which might be shared by others.
Provider B

1) Feet
2) Feet Again
3) Feet again
4) Feet Again
5) Feet Again
6) What are we covering?
7) Sexy picture… who is that?
LiL Monster would be going crazy LOL
Provider C

1) Two pictures both wearing a costume and showing nothing.... REALLY
All providers: Please post your saggy tit, cellulite inner thigh and arm flab photos or whatever photos may show the worst parts of your body. I want to see see the good and the bad so I know what I am going to see. I'm not asking for a close up of your c-section scar or that scar where you always knick your armpit unless you feel it is relevant. Let's not waste both of our time by hiding the goods. Just one man's opinion given, which might be shared by others. Originally Posted by mrhamm

HEY... Some of us are honestly TRYING to help these ladies earn a buck or two here.....

Get with the spirit man!
So is this the hooker version of queer eye for the straight guy?

Or the hooker version of pimp my ride?
So is this the hooker version of queer eye for the straight guy?

Or the hooker version of pimp my ride? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Sort of... want me to do you Nikki?
HEY... Some of us are honestly TRYING to help these ladies earn a buck or two here..... Originally Posted by Whispers
What are you trying to be, their pimp?

If u want lol but not really looking for a freelance hooker coach lol.
Well here we go....

#1: Lower Boobs to cover toes. They look funny coming out of your kitty area.

#4: Upside Down (Correct)

#5: Sideways (Correct)

#12: Blurry

#17: Need better Back Ground, Soda Pop Bottle?

19-20: Need better Back Ground

Over all a pretty good show case, but then your a pretty girl. But here is what I'm willing to do. I will take 20 pictures of you. I'm willing to "BET " you, everyone will like them better than what you have now. Further more... I'm so sure I can increase your business and everyone will like the new pictures better, if I'm wrong I'll give you 10 times your normal hourly rate. Hell you / I could set up a poll right here. Now if I'm right... Hummmm let me see. I know, you have to do a TWO HOUR "FREE" session with the guy who writes the best story on why he should get to see you for free. (Different ThreAD)

So what do you think Nikki? Oh and no TEAM SL T-shirts!

If u want lol but not really looking for a freelance hooker coach lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Maybe not... but how about more business? How about $2,400? Don't feel pressured Nikki.... I bet I find a volunteer.
Im down if I dont have to talk to u on the phone first lol