TEAM SL 't-Shirts" Bring them back or leave them "retired"?

The one thing I got the most shit about was the fun I had doing TEAM SL and the T-Shirts. Now that they are retired and the last batch are gone its the NUMBER ONE thing I'm asked about.

Here are the Editions:

1) LAS VEGAS TOUR (12) White
2) SL DOES DALLAS (24) Black
3) TEAM SL 69 (48) Black
4) TEAM SL 9 1/2 Slamdango (72) Green, UT Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Dark Blue
5)TEAM SL 69 Special Edition 100th Review (5) Red
6) TEAM SL 69 "Always In The Hunt"(96) Pink, Red, Yellow Black

7) TEAM SL 69 “Choucoteur Putain”(Hooker Whisperer) Camp Booty (144)
8) TEAM SL 69 “ATF” (6) Black

Arabella Dolce wearing her TEAM SL T-Shirt

So what do you guys thinck? Bring them back or leave them retired.
I say bring 'em back! But, I think it would be more of what the ladies on here think, mainly those who have worn them.
Can we get a men's version that says "Team SL Scout" or "Junior SL Explorer?"
Can we get a men's version that says "Team SL Scout" or "Junior SL Explorer?" Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I'm thinking.....

FRONT

TEAM SL

Back

Yeah bring them back, but I hope no gal ever opens the door for me wearing one, oh the horror ...
Can I get a medium with just the back?
Yeah bring them back, but I hope no gal ever opens the door for me wearing one, oh the horror ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Ask CJ about that!

Yeah bring them back, but I hope no gal ever opens the door for me wearing one, oh the horror ... Originally Posted by fun2come

Oh come on, F2C. You know you want to be a part of team SL!
I do? WOW.

SL already knows I am a lousy wing man and go off to my own crazy dive ins (Kamikaze runs).
Bring em back. I think it is hilarious.

I think you should find a girl willing to get a Team SL tattoo ala Tucker Max!
Bring em back. I think it is hilarious.

I think you should find a girl willing to get a Team SL tattoo ala Tucker Max! Originally Posted by Fletchlives
I'm thinking.....

To close to call... let's get those votes in!
Fuck it, where do I pre-order?!??
Can we get a men's version that says "Team SL Scout" or "Junior SL Explorer?" Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

I like SL and all of that, but maybe it's just me, but it seems kinda gay since he only gives them to people that he also gives the slamdango to!! But to each their own?????

Now a team DaddysGirl or team jennslolli, that I could go for!!!

Spacemtn

I like SL and all of that, but maybe it's just me, but it seems kinda gay since he only gives them to people that he also gives the slamdango to!! But to each their own?????

Spacemtn
Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Excellent idea Space.

Daddy's Girl, I want my shirt!
Jenns you still have time to have them printed before your upcoming visit.

Spacemtn
Originally Posted by Spacemtn
ALL RIGHT THATS ABOUT ENOUGH....

Ok, first a MOD using the FUCK YOU SMILEY FACE, then posting in a "LADIES" only thread, now calling me "GAY". And as if ALL that wasn't bad enough... now your talking about the world famous "SLAMDANGO®" like its a BAD thing? Well it just goes to show you....