Looking to get pounded...REALLY???

Every now and then I will skim through the provider ads just to see what's out there. Today, I saw an ad that read "18 year old looking to get pounded.....Greek". I noticed that the ad had close to 1,200 views, unlike the average 550.

Is that what it takes to get noticed???

This was just an observation that really got me thinking. At first, I thought, maybe that's how I should get my name out there. And then, I woke up!

I thank the great Man above that I have what it takes to get what I want without putting myself out there like that.

Maybe my ads are boring and don't pop out at you, but for some awesome reason, I'm almost always booked.

Whatever works...I guess.

Just sayin!
I just found the tagline for my next ad. Awesome! =)
I just found the tagline for my next ad. Awesome! =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
LOL!!! Like I said...whatever works!
www.kinzee.net
See y'all in Austin Nov. 14 and 15!
You are aware this is a hooker board right? Activities such as that are typically what is done on this board. Hell I like to get pounded sometimes!
I love getting pounded have even been known to strap up and do a little pounding myself. hehe
I love to pound!!
  • Loxly
  • 11-05-2013, 12:19 PM
I think I've dated someone from The Pound........ WOOF!!!
I think I've dated someone from The Pound........ WOOF!!! Originally Posted by Loxly
Be careful Loxly, I mentioned chickens once and got in trouble!
Be careful Loxly, I mentioned chickens once and got in trouble! Originally Posted by Jessie Austin

I'm not chicken just shy!
Every now and then I will skim through the provider ads just to see what's out there. Today, I saw an ad that read "18 year old looking to get pounded.....Greek". I noticed that the ad had close to 1,200 views, unlike the average 550.

Is that what it takes to get noticed???

This was just an observation that really got me thinking. At first, I thought, maybe that's how I should get my name out there. And then, I woke up!

I thank the great Man above that I have what it takes to get what I want without putting myself out there like that.

Maybe my ads are boring and don't pop out at you, but for some awesome reason, I'm almost always booked.

Whatever works...I guess.

Just sayin!
Originally Posted by kinzee
I hear ya! I wonder the exact same thing sometimes. To me, most ads like that scream desperation. But what do I know? I'm not a guy.

I rarely post ads and I stay booked, so who knows?!
I hear ya! I wonder the exact same thing sometimes. To me, most ads like that scream desperation. But what do I know? I'm not a guy.

I rarely post ads and I stay booked, so who knows?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
About time someone "gets it"...Thanks Claire!
Oh I got it! And I opened up the ad because it caught my attention. The same goes to Purtybaby who had catchy headlines; girls using their brains to creatively market their skills.
Maybe she's being sarcastic? I like to refer to myself as a slutty fuck beast sometimes, but I am usually laughing my ass off, at myself, when I write my ads.

It's all in good fun. Whatever floats a hooker's boat.
So, which ads do you guys like better?

Slutty cum dumpster waiting to guzzle or

Girl Next Door Available This Week or

3 hole wonder! Come fill my all my holes or

Just kidding! Carry on!!
Ah, Marketing and Sales .... just gotta find what works for you and improve on it...

To answer your Q: She had lost me at "18 year old" .... but that's me...