Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: HJ by me for me!
Session Length: 15 min
Fee: Free
Hair Length and Color: very short, buzz cut
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 11' Stocky, big belly, blue eyes, not gorgeous but not hard to look at!
Recommendation: No
ahhhh
This doesnt sound like Adagirl...
I've seen her many times as have others and I don't see anything resembling this. Sounds like something else happened here. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, she's unbelievable.
Alright! I need to post this to make sure that I add some clarity to my review of Adagirl. She contacted me today after my post and it appears we had a HUGHE misunderstanding, some on both of our parts. I was sure, based on her reviews and reputation there had to be more to the story and there was. I posted as a reaction and appears I was overreacting, but I was pissed. Being the kind and sweet lady that she obviously is, we have communicated and agreed to kiss and make up. SO I want to apologize to her and all of her well deserved fans. We have a tentative meeting scheduled for next week that I am excited about and I'm sure that I will be able to post a review of nothing but positives!
Since nothing took place, this is not a "review". Moved to COED so both parties can comment and removing the 6 weeks PA credit.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Did you lie about this?

"5' 11' Stocky, big belly"
Did you lie about this?

"5' 11' Stocky, big belly" Originally Posted by cckid2006
Obviously!
I believe the description was of himself...

HB
I believe the description was of himself...

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
I thinck its most of the guys here! LOL
Hey, I resemble that remark!
She did the same with me. We had an appointment set 1 week in advanced and she even confirmed the night before. Said she would contact me the next morning with directions, no call ever came..... so I called and text but no answer.

I was disappointed till I was able to set something else up on short notice that day. I guess it all worked out in the end.
Have you learned to wait and see if they contact you before posting?