So, I have this fantasy

That there is a line up of ladies, kind of like a football team, but WAY hotter! Several ladies would all get together, maybe have a little cocktail, hang out and have fun. Then every hour or so a hobbyist would come in and pay a general admission to play around with the ladies.

Would anyone be interested in this? I think it would be fun. Maybe the general admission money could go towards one of the fundraisers.

What say you? I have been drinking...just a little, not much! Hehe! So, is this just a drunken dream or am I onto something here?
Play football with these ladies?

SofaKing! Get into my bed. For real.

Anywho! Four providers walk into a hotel bar. Spoiler alert, I got hard-cash from a civvie after a few drinks and a BNG. Does that mean I win, or does that mean I lose. Either way, I'm late for my bedtime.

Sigh.

p.s. Scarlett's rack is more phenomenal than mine. I hugged her twice, so I'm sure of it.

p.p.s. I feel like this is the appropriate spot to say "hook 'em horns" but the Arkie in me just can't do it.
Ooops. Wared ma post go? I lost it over yonder somewhere. Dammit.
Jenns, Hehe...I wondered what happend! Nice Me thincks you won!

Yes, Sofa go to bed on the couch. Oh, wait a minute...what are you doing down there? That tickles, fucker! Jenn, make em stop! No football for you, Mr.
My mom said I had to go to bed or she will spank me, so I am staying up late! Just FYI.

Jenns, I believe I need to examine that rack of yours further. I just can't be sure until I see them in all their glory.
Btw, mom is a smokin' hot provider. Not really my mom. Just so we are clear on that.

4 providers walk into a hotel bar...and then, Spoiler alert. We sat on the Sofa.
5 Haloweeners walk into a cantina following some extremely hard core trickertreating ridicularity.

Spoiler alert. I win because I'm dressed as the Jehova's Witness and am sporting chub.

Scoreboard; Me!

• Loxly
  • 11-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Maybe 4-5 ladies could get together for a toy party. Have a hobbyist in once an hour. Let them play Spin the Dildo to get a partner for 30 min. The rest of the ladies can cheer him on.
Cheer you on? I didn't sign up for that shit when I took this job. =)
Cheer you on? I didn't sign up for that shit when I took this job. =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Sounds like an opportunity to renegotiate your employment contract.
Cheer you on? I didn't sign up for that shit when I took this job. =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Who doesn't love Jenn? I dare ya speak up!
i think it would be fun Scarlett Rossi
  • Loxly
  • 11-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Well, I actually don't need cheering on myself. But might need some help stabilizing my walker.
p.p.s. I feel like this is the appropriate spot to say "hook 'em horns" but the Arkie in me just can't do it. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Its better than routing for the hogs!

O well there's always next year.