on sex appeal

I am simply a part time provider, but when I'm in town for a week and seeing a variety of clients, I begin to get a lot of feels about his whole place. My feels tonight and to sum up my trip thus far is damn -- you guys are sexy.

I think certain breeds of men are attracted to the hobby. There are those with a high sex drive and a taste for variety. There are those who are tired of the dating scene and want something without strings. There are those who are in marriages that are healthy enough aside from the lack-luster sex routine. And there are the perverts who consider this a safe place. Regardless of which category you fall into, hobbyists generally exude a lot of sexual energy and it's a pleasure to open the door and invite that energy in.

But, my real point is that overall appearances, age and studliness, have so little to do with how great someone is in bed. How great their energy is. How amazing your chemistry will be. I've spent years fucking men who I ordinarily would never have bedded in the RW, but I've been surprised time after time at the amount of passion that can turn a low-key, vanilla middle aged man into a sex god of sorts.

No. This isn't a threAD, it's simply a public thank you note to all of the boys that I have seen. But all of this does help to remind me that I'm as sexy as fuck because of my skills, my personality, and my natural energy. I'll never be 19 again, or 120#, or redheaded, or small chested or whatever else that some boys fantasize about. But really, great sex and a great connection goes far beyond that. This is a good mantra to remember when the boards get ugly for no good reason at all.

Hobby on. Provide on. Attempt to accentuate the positive.

Buttsex.
I think certain breeds of men are attracted to the hobby. There are those with a high sex drive and a taste for variety. There are those who are tired of the dating scene and want something without strings. There are those who are in marriages that are healthy enough aside from the lack-luster sex routine. And there are the perverts who consider this a safe place. Regardless of which category you fall into, hobbyists generally exude a lot of sexual energy and it's a pleasure to open the door and invite that energy in. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I was married twice and saw half my wealth walk out the door twice.

Now I'd rather pay up front for the company of a lovely lady instead of after.

Better idea! Some of us just aren't the marrying kind.
Hey...I'm approaching 30 and fail to attach because I love strange. Although I'm told that I'm the "marrying type" I'm kind of thinking that I ain't.
I'm just a slut
Hey...I'm approaching 30 and fail to attach because I love strange. Although I'm told that I'm the "marrying type" I'm kind of thinking that I ain't. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
What about married and swinging?
Dunno about swinging. The only swingers onsite event I went to grossed me out. Where's the hand sanitizer? Where are the rubbers? Is it possible to get a UTI immediately upon entering a room where group sex is taking place? Obviously that was just one bad experience and there are many ways one can go about swinging, but it left a bad taste in my mouth (if ya know what I mean...)

Also, if you're a man and you're wanting to better yourself as a lover, I have one important tip -- learn to master the bra clasp. If you can pop a bra off in one swift move, she's gonna think you're a sex god right off the bat. Even if you ain't one, it's kind of psychological magic trick I think. Works better than wearing a feather in your hat. =)
Dunno about swinging. The only swingers onsite event I went to grossed me out. Where's the hand sanitizer? Where are the rubbers? Is it possible to get a UTI immediately upon entering a room where group sex is taking place? Obviously that was just one bad experience and there are many ways one can go about swinging, but it left a bad taste in my mouth (if ya know what I mean...)

Also, if you're a man and you're wanting to better yourself as a lover, I have one important tip -- learn to master the bra clasp. If you can pop a bra off in one swift move, she's gonna think you're a sex god right off the bat. Even if you ain't one, it's kind of psychological magic trick I think. Works better than wearing a feather in your hat. =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Bra Popping: Very old school.
1. Need to be smooth enough so that she has deniability that it was even being attempted.
2. One quick run over the back to determine if it is a one hook, two hook , or three hook bra.
(Three hooks are a cold stone beatch)

She then has the excuse that " I didn't know he was doing it" and can comfortably allow the "base" .hit.
Pretty sexy to leave the bra on or push it up to the neck or rip it off...passionately!

Also, if you're a man and you're wanting to better yourself as a lover, I have one important tip -- learn to master the bra clasp. If you can pop a bra off in one swift move, she's gonna think you're a sex god right off the bat. Even if you ain't one, it's kind of psychological magic trick I think. Works better than wearing a feather in your hat. =) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Don't rip too hard. My best bras are $130ish and the most delicate of the lot. I think they lace expensive lingerie with catnip, too. My old dog didn't get into the laundry hamper often, but when he did he alllllways found the most expensive pair of skivvies. Life's ruff.
Yeah, you big-bosomed girls usually have three clasps, which is tough, but here's the trick:

Most girls I have seen put ON a bra, turn it around backwards, clasp it at their navel, turn it forward, and then raise it into place sliding their arms through the straps as it goes...

Obviously this would be silly to take it off this way, and most I have seen take them off, reach behind their backs making "chicken wings" with their arms. But the chicken wing causes their shoulder blades to expand, creating a gap, under which they can reach and grab the clasp. So, in order to achieve the same physiological advantage, take their wrists behind their back (like handcuffs) and hold them with one of your hands, while the other does the clasp. If their shoulders are also drawn back and chest pushed forward, you should get a little slack in the band, making your task easier.

There you go, fellas--no charge!
Fact - Women who put their bras on backwards for easier clasping are the female equivalent of men who pee sitting down.

Hands pinned behind my back while a guy swiftly sets the girls free. Damn. You should charge for that advice.
Fact - Women who put their bras on backwards for easier clasping are the female equivalent of men who pee sitting down. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...easy, Nellie; that's how my mother puts her brazier on. You're not accusing her of peeing sitting down are ya?!?
  • Loxly
  • 11-07-2013, 09:35 AM
And then there's the bras with the front clasp(s) or Bustiers/Corsets with 15+ clasps.

I like peeling the ladies out of their things but it shouldn't be an engineering project.
Dunno about swinging. The only swingers onsite event I went to grossed me out. Where's the hand sanitizer? Where are the rubbers? Is it possible to get a UTI immediately upon entering a room where group sex is taking place? Obviously that was just one bad experience and there are many ways one can go about swinging, but it left a bad taste in my mouth (if ya know what I mean...) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Private parties are the best option. Little pressure to participate. Usually very compatible people with similar sexual interests, Privacy if desired. `All necessary accoutrements -- lube, condoms, towels, handi-wipes, etc.

Best of all -- no drama or jealousy. It's just sex.
At the very least, corset-time should be off-the-clock!