QUESTION 4 THE GENTLEMEN!!!

HERE IS MY QUESTION...
DO YALL EVEN READ A PROVIDERS AD FULLY?

Just curious. Do y'all just skim through it? Look at pics? Or do any of you take the time to read them? I'm asking because I clearly stated my available days/times in my recent ad and have had at least 7 guys ask for appointments on the days that ARE NOT listed.

Insight anyone?
I generally read the entire ad unless it’s more than my phone screen, in which case I either skim or move on. I like that you put your availability in your ad. I wish more ladies would do that and put it right up top. I can’t speak for the others.
I try to read the ad and everything on the profile page as well.

To be fair, sweetheart, ur last add says "other availabilities MAY be possible"

I have read some of the co-ed discussions and I am amazed at the things the gentlemen say and do when communicating with you lovely providers.
I usually skim, but I skim looking for two things: 1 availability and 2 contact method with required information requested in initial contact.
I usually read the whole ad unless it’s a novel. My question is do the providers read their own ads? I’ll see one rate on OH2, another on review, and yet another on P411 if they’re listed there. Rates aren’t the only things that don’t always match, but the most obvious.
No offense to you- we’ve never met and I’m not applying this to you in any way. But some (people on both sides) have no sense time management/ organization, so the idea of scheduling is just that- an idea.

I’ve also seen situations when the supposed “off time” was time set aside for their regulars and/or vip.

Again- nothing addressing you, we’ve never met. It’s just my .02€.

Either that or they don’t read.lol
HERE IS MY QUESTION...
DO YALL EVEN READ A PROVIDERS AD FULLY? Yes-GF

Just curious. Do y'all just skim through it? I skim because I am a fast reader--GF

Look at pics? I look at the photos to see if this is the person I want to see-GF

Or do any of you take the time to read them?I take time because not just the photos. But I need to know the MENU or what that person provides WAYs heavily if I will reach out for an appointment

I'm asking because I clearly stated my available days/times in my recent ad and have had at least 7 guys ask for appointments on the days that ARE NOT listed.

Insight anyone?---Maybe you should if you have not possibly respond to the seven guys
Mya210, when all the blood in my body is trying to fit in the package between my legs because I just got turned on by your picture. Sometimes it’s hard to comprehend words when Mother Nature has me focused on procreation. Just accept that you are sexy and smile when we are being over anxious. Eventually we will get it right.
Yep. Not only do I read the ad and look at the pics and stats on the bio page, I also check the reviews to see if she likes BLS cause I love it and CIM cause it is my favorite way to come.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-23-2019, 12:58 AM
...I’ve also seen situations when the supposed “off time” was time set aside for their regulars and/or vip... Originally Posted by tx2for3
Frankly, what they do with their "off time" is none of our business.
HERE IS MY QUESTION...
DO YALL EVEN READ A PROVIDERS AD FULLY?

Just curious. Do y'all just skim through it? Look at pics? Or do any of you take the time to read them? I'm asking because I clearly stated my available days/times in my recent ad and have had at least 7 guys ask for appointments on the days that ARE NOT listed.

Insight anyone?
Originally Posted by Mya210
Its simple girl

guy sees

Apple

He wants to put it in his mouth

stops reading the details.
  • Thall
  • 08-23-2019, 05:52 AM
I read them...unless you write a book then i tend to lose my attention span. Maybe you should try some like a flow diagram for some of us
  • Brot
  • 08-23-2019, 08:54 PM
I had a recent experience where i messaged a gal to set up an appointment. This was on one of her: on days, while I had her ad up looking at her calendar.

She messaged me back a couple days later. Hey Babe what can I do for you? I respond politely. I saw your ad and am interested in setting up an appointment.

Reply: I am not working today. You can find my calendar on the website.
Ummm.... the point was that the ‘off time’ wasn’t really off time— it was off limits to non regulars/ low rollers.

Talk about not reading...
Welcome back Ms Mya210