Air Conditioning

Guys, how big of a problem does it present when an incall is too warm for your tastes?

I've been in a session where the temperature of the room was unbelievably warm and it affected me negatively but the provider seemed fine. It really doesn't help much if you ask her to make it a little cooler considering the temperature will not change instantly, but gradually get cooler over the length of the session.

I understand that it's natural for women to be more cold-natured than men but a warm/hot room has the potential to ruin a session for me.
I work outside about six hours a day so I can take the heat pretty good.
But women in my experience don't like any kinda of heat they don't really like to sweat?
It's way too hot to fuck without refrigerated air. This is one of many reasons why I prefer home delivery. There are only a couple of girls I am willing to see at the hotel, and they are lovely girls...always have the thermostat set as low as the thing will go when I get there.

Why don't you let 'em know you have a real problem with thermo-regulation and heat-related prostration, say it's on them if you stroke out, ask nicely to get the dang place habitable before you get there? It won't hurt to give them an image of you dripping sweat all over 'em if they don't get get the joint properly cooled down.
I set the thermostat at my incall for "man atmosphere," aka polar conditions. I know you guys get all hot at the sight of a naked boob. Heck, at the thought of a naked boob. You'll be sweating enough from exertion later, so I try to get the air frosted in advance.

When I get goosebumps, you'll just have to light a fire under me.
Just ask her to have the a/c on. I make sure the a/c is on freezing level when people come over. Im puzzled why she would not have the a/c on a bit higher with the weather the it is.
I prefer the room cold and the women HOT...
I work outside about six hours a day so I can take the heat pretty good. Originally Posted by carkido45
Postal worker?
I prefer the room cold and the women HOT... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
WORD...
I prefer the room cold and the women HOT... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
amen to that
But women in my experience don't like any kinda of heat they don't really like to sweat? Originally Posted by carkido45

Women do not sweat. Women glisten.
  • bbkid
  • 08-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Several of the the Htown "agencys" seem to have this issue. I've never said anything about it, but I (we?) should do so.
Postal worker? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
If so...his next drink is on me!!
(but I don't think he is)
An incall should be set between 67 and 65 degrees.
What about the flip side of this. I have been to incalls so cold that you could hang beef in them. So damn cold she needs tweezers to get me started.
If so...his next drink is on me!!
(but I don't think he is) Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Serious question ... why is it that I do not get my mail till between 5-7pm?

What the fuck is he doing all day?

I'd think someone who lives downtown, very close to the downtown post office, would get their mail between 8am & 10am.

What the hell is going on RBJ? Can you have a talk with my mail man?