stupid things dancers say

I'm here at the Pirate ship. a tall slender blonde, about 21, named J******, sits in my lap and tells me for $100 I can go with her in the back and get 3 dances and give her a $40 tip.....I guess she was hoping I was completely drunk or stupid. i asked her if that includes extras? she said for $200 she would give me a hj. i laughed and told her for $150 I can drive myself to XTC and have a 30 min session with a girl who is working right now who happens to be a Pirate Ship dancer.

she said "baby this is a deal, usually I charge $500 an hour just for dances in VIP and $500 more if they want extras." she then said that XTC is a dirty place and the girls there are nasty! started tugging on me to get me out of the chair.

i told her I wasn't interested. she then looked mad and said, "are you a cop?" and walked away.

I am confused as to what I just experienced....
Don't let em confuse you bud. I had one tell me she charged a 1000 and 2 minutes later she said 200 would be just fine lol. Never did take her up on it.
That why i have a hard time going to the strip clubs for that same reason.
Dancers say stupid shit all the time. Just ignore it.
Well I can't blame them for going for the highest they can get. A smart negotiator would have to adjust and adapt. If you don't have someone who thinks $500 or $200 is a good deal , you can either make them an even more special !! price or move on .
May be get 5 of those $100 guys till the $500 guy shows up.
I guess it depends of how you look, some guys have that millionaire look like.
I try to keep the look like of someone under $100,000. and it works. I am just saying.
well I definitely wasn't dressed like a millionaire! unless you think t-shirt and shorts and a Casio watch is a millionaire getup!

I dont think this girl was gonna negotiate - she had GPS all the way and probably a pimp to enforce it too. when she wouldn't even reduce her $200 offer to $150 (matching XTC's quoted rate), which i would have never agreed to in a SC anyway, I figured this was a waste of time. and at $200 I'm pretty sure it would have turned into an upsell from there anyway.

and surprising, for a Sat night it was slow - not many guys and not many girls.

I ended up dances from a non-extras dancer named Ava who looks like Taylor Swift and that was fine. no extras but no attitude either, and she is super cute!

and I went to XTC later and met that Pirate Ship dancer there. she offered everything but was a tad steep, and i got the tuna smell so I passed. on a side note XTC was slow - only 3 clients since 6 pm and I was there around 1 am. guess the economy is taking a toll there! wonder if the price of extras will go down accordingly?
guess the economy is taking a toll there! wonder if the price of extras will go down accordingly? Originally Posted by John_TX
You are assuming the dancers actually know what is going on out in the real world. They are a lot like the professional athletes. The play in their own bubble. Bear market, bull market, hurricanes , depressions, recessions, have very little effect on their psyche.
You are assuming the dancers actually know what is going on out in the real world. They are a lot like the professional athletes. The play in their own bubble. Bear market, bull market, hurricanes , depressions, recessions, have very little effect on their psyche. Originally Posted by Htowner
So very true!
The only time they notice is when they get too old or people stop wanting them.
Thanks for the info guys;
If and when i ever go to a strip club , i will take your advice;
I was in a strip club and the dancer quoted a price for extras.. I laughed and said, "There are places I can buy a whole village for that..." The dancer got a confused look on her face wrinkled up her nose and blurted out, "Around Here?"
well I definitely wasn't dressed like a millionaire! unless you think t-shirt and shorts and a Casio watch is a millionaire getup!

I dont think this girl was gonna negotiate - she had GPS all the way and probably a pimp to enforce it too. when she wouldn't even reduce her $200 offer to $150 (matching XTC's quoted rate), which i would have never agreed to in a SC anyway, I figured this was a waste of time. and at $200 I'm pretty sure it would have turned into an upsell from there anyway.

and surprising, for a Sat night it was slow - not many guys and not many girls.

I ended up dances from a non-extras dancer named Ava who looks like Taylor Swift and that was fine. no extras but no attitude either, and she is super cute!

and I went to XTC later and met that Pirate Ship dancer there. she offered everything but was a tad steep, and i got the tuna smell so I passed. on a side note XTC was slow - only 3 clients since 6 pm and I was there around 1 am. guess the economy is taking a toll there! wonder if the price of extras will go down accordingly? Originally Posted by John_TX
Who did you see at XTC?
Whever a girl uses the word "nasty" when referring to play just bounce because that is sure sign of low of perfomance pu$$y.