Fetish Dallas Area

looking for someone to do fetishes for me pm information
Elizabeth Whispers will.
What is your fetish.....im into many..
What is your fetish.....im into many.. Originally Posted by Analeese
Do tell.... Nice new pic analeese. Very sexy.
Thanks hun

My showcase list a few.....
Toys4boys
Sounding
Watersports
I am fetish friendly and come to Dallas for fun. Let's plan something.
Sounding...had to look that one up. yikes
Sounding...had to look that one up. yikes Originally Posted by Jonny Utah
Yes it can be scary.....i actually had a guy want to try it in a hh session....im like dude no way...thats not something you want to rush or hurry....you need to schedule several hours.....and let us take our time...bevayse that can really damage you...
HI fellow fetish fanatic, I am in Austin, do not travel (incall only) and wanted to say hello. I am just down the road a bit, fetish friendly and do sounding as well. I am experienced at sounding and enjoy this fetish, one hour sessions ok. it is admittedly a niche market but those that like it, really enjoy it. I am a top and my fetish specialties are teaching squirting school, prostate milking, and pegging. Just let me know what your fetishes are and we can talk about the possibilities. my hard limits are no blood, no poop, I do not sub or role play as a sub or rape fantasies, no drugs or drinking. If you like kinky older women, maybe a road trip to Austin is in order? hope you find the perfect partner for your kinky desires.
Thanks hun

My showcase list a few.....
Toys4boys
Sounding
Watersports Originally Posted by Analeese
Checked out your showcase, not a bad list
I am fetish friendly and come to Dallas for fun. Let's plan something. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
Love your list of playful activities. Can’t wait till you cum to Dallas
Lindsey lacey
SmurfyDoesDallas
MariepfDFW
Elizabeth W

And me...check my reviews and webpage.

Be there soon!
Lindsey lacey
SmurfyDoesDallas
MariepfDFW
Elizabeth W

And me...check my reviews and webpage.

Be there soon! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ms. Athena may be making a visit from Houston as well. But any of the women DallasRain listed, herself-included, are quite capable and exceptional at kink/fetish play.
Yes and I will be in Frisco

I am quite good at prostate play and pegging...considered top in my field ...lol
I'm available