Ms Athena

Does anyone know what going on with Ms. Athena, her profile has been deleted. Just saw her last week. Just noticed was going to give her a review??????
I have been emailing and calling her to no avail

I am curious too
I have been emailing and calling her to no avail

I am curious too
I would like to know as well. I've seen her several times and she's a wonderful woman. I hope everything is OK with her. Any info would be appreciated either here or by pm.
I noticed her gone but I didn't want to be too nosy. She definitely made for some hobby highlights and really made me feel comfortable and special. If there is any info that can be shared without betraying confidences, please let me know as well.

If she is gone, never to return, I would like to raise a glass to this lady, she was definitely special and the hobby world is missing one of its stars.
+++ 1 ^ a very special lady indeed!!!!!!
Sometimes ladies just take a vacation for one reason or another. Since she didn't announce or explain the reason, we can only guess it was a spur of the moment decision and we should respect her wishes. I think she will be back, but at her own time.

Let's wish her Godspeed and a quick return and end it there.
MM
Very well said. Thank You
Well said, Muffin Man and Meerschaum. Ms. Athena is a one of a kind woman, and she was responsible for taking lots of us to destinations we never thought possible.

Here's hoping for the best for Ms. Athena.
plus 1....she will be missed
Running the risk of an ass chewing for bumping an old thread, is there any word on Ms. Athena?
LA2.....No ass chewing here. This thread has been dormant for less than two weeks. Now, if you bump it when it's been sitting for two YEARS and you'll hear an earful! LOL
MM
I miss her!!!! I am visiting Htown next month,what will i do without her????
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1215644

Saw this today... Looks like she's ok.
Certainly glad to know that one of my all time favorites and a lady I consider to be a friend is OK. Certainly an amazing woman!