Chiropractors

Any have one that you know and trust? Seriously jacked up my neck at work yesterday and my usual guy is booked out for two weeks.
Any have one that you know and trust? Seriously jacked up my neck at work yesterday and my usual guy is booked out for two weeks. Originally Posted by jjriggins
I used to know a chiropractor-ess a few years back with very huge tits. My dick was normally always jacked up and she handled it with her hands and tits on regular basis for a while. Decent rates also. Unfortunately she is nowhere to be found any more. She had huge, natural tits.
What this your chiropractoress, Tatas?
Guys, are you offering me your girlfriends? Thanks but I decline. I know where to find better ones than them. I feel sorry for you for having such girlfriends. I hope you do find something better soon.
  • BSer
  • 07-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Did you seriously expect a serious answer to a chiroprator search in the litter box
Got a couple PM's. Not really anywhere else to post a non-hobby topic...
Besides, If I can score a cute one that's offers adjustments and a CIM finish - Well that's just a win win...
Can I get a beer and a burger?
I got a guy in cranberry that I see often
I got a guy in cranberry that I see often Originally Posted by nbattousai21
Is he CIM?
Dr. Orbach - The man is amazing, but sadly.... Not CIM... I might actually be able to get back to work this week.