How does it feel?

How does it feel that America just illegaly elected as vp an ex- hooker?
And for president a buffoon that has dementia?

Yeah this election will have asterisks!

Anyone denying voter fraud is blind and has no common sense!

WE'll hear proof proof proof?

The simple answer! Record voting turnout in mail in ballots! All in the name of covid!

I say FUCK YOU to the doubters! Youll never get it!

biden and kum-allah the asterisk team!
FUCK YOU nad DONALD J TRUMP LOSER

The simple answer! Record voting turnout in mail in ballots! All in the name of covid!

I say FUCK YOU to the doubters! Youll never get it!

biden and kum-allah the asterisk team! Originally Posted by winn dixie
All I heard there was a lot of whining and sniveling.
Sniff sniff booo hooo
Whine whine whine.
There will be no asterisks. Trump lost by 5 million votes abd will lose by a similar electoral margin as his victory over Clinton. The man lost 2 states Democrats haven’t carried since Clinton.

Trump lost. And you idiots can’t accept it.
The south rose again. Geaux Georgia.
Feels like DEMOCRACY. That’s how it feels. Acting like a scumbag isn’t going change it, WDB.

No proof. No evidence. No collusion. No obstruction.

Wonder how long before he changes his avatar to the next most offensive level of dip shittery.

Nuremberg PA.

See you there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH!

I say FUCK YOU to the doubters! Youll never get it

biden and kum-allah the asterisk team! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah, WD. This buffoon with dementia, the worst presidential candidate in history just beat Trump by five million votes, and counting. Don't worry, WD, after the next four short years (yes, short) pass, you can help front and support someone who you hope can beat either Mr. Biden or Ms. Harris, whoever is in charge at that time. I promise that it'll go by for you just like the last four years went by for me. Don't worry, little buddy. You'll be fine. And you need to take that fucking avatar down. It's incredibly racist.
He might have Won Dixie, but he lost the election. Fish for dinner again tonight.
The real irony here on the SHMB is that you keep harping on an "ex hooker" being elected. I have a group of folk BEGGING me to run for office but I'm not-- because there are so many people like you.
Don’t mind him. He still thinks that winning against Trump is stealing. He’s kinda slow.
  • Trey
  • 11-07-2020, 04:28 PM
It feels pretty good WD. Pretty damn good.

Your proof of voter fraud is record mail in ballots? And you acknowledge the pandemic. But can't understand why lots of people would mail in votes.

If trump hadn't relied on telling people to show up and vote and told them they could mail it in. He would probably have won.
Yeah, WD. This buffoon with dementia, the worst presidential candidate in history just beat Trump by five million votes, and counting. Don't worry, WD, after the next four short years (yes, short) pass, you can help front and support someone who you hope can beat either Mr. Biden or Ms. Harris, whoever is in charge at that time. I promise that it'll go by for you just like the last four years went by for me. Don't worry, little buddy. You'll be fine. And you need to take that fucking avatar down. It's incredibly racist. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Trump beat the smartest woman, the most qualified candidate in the world four years ago.
Now he's hanging by a thread after over 4 billion dollars was spent against him by China, Russia, Iran, and corrupt businessmen like Soros, Bezos, and Zuckerberg.

Even the strongest man can get pulled down with so many attacking him. Don't feel proud leftists, you got served and you will regret if Biden takes office.