Trump will resign before Jan 20.

Maybe way before, he is done, haven't seen him for 4 days.
He’s trying to determine whether he can stay in the bunker past 1/20
Heard he is barricaded in the Oval Office. Gonna have to figure out how to remove the door hinges. Otherwise bring in a demo team and blow the door off. Gonna have to send that bill to Trump to fix.
Not at all news worthy! Guessing this is the fear mongering coming from msnbc and madcow!
Sounds exactly like a madcow conspiracy theory!
He’s doing exactly what we knew he would.

The courts are going to tell him and his crime family to get bent.

Maybe way before, he is done, haven't seen him for 4 days. Originally Posted by royamcr
You called me a retard in another thread. Now we know you are a projector, likely an idiot, and without doubt incorrect.
I call every dumbass a retard. It's a south park thing.
I call every dumbass a retard. It's a south park thing. Originally Posted by royamcr
south park! That explains your low intellect!
More cnn Kool aide
which Kool AIDS do you prefer, Rexsy?

Looks like the truth is always better than Fox, eh?
Maybe way before, he is done, haven't seen him for 4 days. Originally Posted by royamcr

And why would he do that? Give up power until the last day he may have to?

What is the point in saying something so dumb? Do you think it makes you look smart? It makes you look dumb. It makes you look like a person who is only interested in discord. A person whose only reason for being is to stir shit. Is that what makes you happy? Saying dumb things in hope of getting a reaction which starts you on your path to ad hominem attacks?

What is wrong with you?
Saying stupid shit is all he's got.
which Kool AIDS do you prefer, Rexsy?

Looks like the truth is always better than Fox, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Check your PMs.
Saying stupid shit is all he's got. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn