New idea semen sperm sample when you register and then when you vote.

How to register to vote
Give semen sample.
Then when you vote give a nother one.
If match you get a ballot in corner you put say small part sample as well.
This will stop voter fraud in it tracks.
Let redo the election with protocol.
Democrats is only a less religious and a more likely to go with this however Republicans like the proof of who vote I think this would be a win-win situation.
That prolly won't fly 'cause lotsa people can't produce semen, especially girls. Unless they bring some with them. Can it be on a tissue? Or inna jar? Or inna cum dumpster?
Women don't matter to these guys.
Neither do elections, and duly elected winners. They just want to piss and moan because now they gotta go through at least four fucking years of not having their choice in the White House. The proverbial shoe is on the other foot now, and it sure does fit well.
I'm a pretty big shit poster, but this one prob takes the cake, so to speak. Good job.
That prolly won't fly 'cause lotsa people can't produce semen, especially girls. Unless they bring some with them. Can it be on a tissue? Or inna jar? Or inna cum dumpster? Originally Posted by Lapdog
reminds me of a joke a Black Chick told. she said a girl (call her "Susan") went to a Lab to give blood, and collected a small amount of money. she saw guys walking out with more money, and asked the Lab Assistant why those guys got more money? the Lab Asst. said "because those guys were donating sperm".

a week later Susan returns to the Lab. "here to give blood again, Susan"?, the Lab Asst. asked.

Susan answered by shaking her head from side to side, making sure none of the semen spilled from her mouth
Women don't matter to these guys. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

SPAM thread
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!
reminds me of a joke a Black Chick told. she said a girl (call her "Susan") went to a Lab to give blood, and collected a small amount of money. she saw guys walking out with more money, and asked the Lab Assistant why those guys got more money? the Lab Asst. said "because those guys were donating sperm".

a week later Susan returns to the Lab. "here to give blood again, Susan"?, the Lab Asst. asked.

Susan answered by shaking her head from side to side, making sure none of the semen spilled from her mouth Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Was this "black chick" the old street walking preggo you raw dogged and wrote a review on?
No will be sue-las name to simple and she would need to do bbbj to complete not raw dog.
Sure, its funny to talk about.

But what if, part of some potential government provided system of health-care-for-all included a mandatory DNA sample placed on file at birth?

How would any of feel about THAT?
I don’t know how any of the Trump loyalists could produce enough sperm to vote after all the jerking off they do on social media.
Why not dead people voting ,
I don’t know how any of the Trump loyalists could produce enough sperm to vote after all the jerking off they do on social media. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and you know the art of reverse ejaculation eh...