potential outcome of EC ballots?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...mocra-n2579838

this writer says 269 - 269 is a possibility.

according to him, if the invalid votes are thrown out in 3 states; Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin. you get 269/269. if this happens, this goes to the House which has a 26-23 republican advantage.

I misread what the writer wrote earlier and got this result when playing with the real clear politics electoral map:
Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania. 269/269 as well.
Nevada isn't getting thrown out. Its beyond a stretch to allege that a state that went blue in 2016... went blue this time (by around the same margin) due to fraud. That would be akin to claiming Wyoming is fraudulent because their voter turnout is 100+ %... because historically-- their voter turnout is always that high.

Arizona isn't even going to be subject to a recount. They do not allow for requested recounts... and the margin doesn't meet their requirements for an automatic recount.

Trump's best shot at anything is the Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin route-- and even that is going to be a tough one to capture.
Nevada isn't getting thrown out. Its beyond a stretch to allege that a state that went blue in 2016... went blue this time (by around the same margin) due to fraud. That would be akin to claiming Wyoming is fraudulent because their voter turnout is 100+ %... because historically-- their voter turnout is always that high.

Arizona isn't even going to be subject to a recount. They do not allow for requested recounts... and the margin doesn't meet their requirements for an automatic recount.

Trump's best shot at anything is the Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin route-- and even that is going to be a tough one to capture. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
so you agree with the writer's long shot analysis?

i did read that the Nevada senate republican president asked the SOS who is a democrat for a ballot audit. SOS refused saying it wasn't necessary and did not detect any fraud.
I won I won.
I won I won. Originally Posted by Ripmany

if you says so rip. what did you win? a no prize? whee!!!
so you agree with the writer's long shot analysis?

i did read that the Nevada senate republican president asked the SOS who is a democrat for a ballot audit. SOS refused saying it wasn't necessary and did not detect any fraud. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
correction: it was arizona, not nevada. sorry about that.
It is quite the long shot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-- no matter what happens-- we have a much bigger issue at hand. If no fraud is proven-- half of American will still believe otherwise. If rampant fraud is proven, half of American will still believe otherwise.

The fracture that was once fairly small.... keeps growing.
Not gonna happen. Everyone knows it except Trumpys and idiots. Biden will have around 300 EC votes.
In the end we have biden as prez. The corruption is deep.
It is quite the long shot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-- no matter what happens-- we have a much bigger issue at hand. If no fraud is proven-- half of American will still believe otherwise. If rampant fraud is proven, half of American will still believe otherwise.

The fracture that was once fairly small.... keeps growing. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

The more that Americans can see and understand through court rulings, the better off we will be. Will everybody be convinced, no because not everybody understands the rules but I do believe there are enough people that voted for Trump, like myself, who will accept these court rulings if they are adequately explained.

My problem with what is going on now, is this notion that "so what if we find fraud in every single state if it isn't enough to overturn the results". That is what will lead to more anger. Admit to fraud when and if fraud is found. Give us the new result after fraudulent ballots have been tossed and if Biden still has the lead, he is the winner. That is the sensible thing to do and I believe that most, not all Trump voters will accept that finding if they see that fraud did happen, it was examined and found that Biden still won but to keep saying there was absolutely no fraud IMHO, is preposterous. To say one thinks there is not enough to overturn the election, I would reluctantly agree but still want to see the process work till the end.

What has the left got to lose? What they have to gain, is getting many of those Trump voters like myself, convinced that the process worked by hearing complaints by the so far losing party and consider their complaints with investigations, recounts where called for and in a few short months, the most Americans we could hope for, will be convinced of who won and who didn't. This will not be everybody for sure but more than we have now I believe.

Last night on Tucker Carlson, he produced a list, not a long list by any measure and surely not enough to overturn any one state but it would be important to the process to investigate and acknowledge this fraud of dead people having voted to convince the Trump voters that this matter is being taken seriously.

Here is the segment. I know because I have been told right here on these pages, that many of you will not listen because you really don't want to consider anything beyond what you already think.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/62092328...#sp=show-clips

Tucker Carlson explains why voter fraud matters, even when it doesn't swing states.

While I do not agree with everything Carlson says in this piece, his point that fraud did happen, should be thoroughly investigated. Have an AG tell me that they took Carlson's list, checked every name on it and tell me whether what he said is true or not and how you arrived at that conclusion and with a full explanation, I will be inclined to believe the AG "if" he or she includes the proof of what he or she is saying and not just a simple declaration that "it isn't true". That will not do.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2020, 09:55 AM

Trump's best shot at anything is the Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin route-- and even that is going to be a tough one to capture. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Grace....Trump is acting the way he is to manipulate his voters to send him money. For no other reason. He will continue as long as donations keep coming I predicate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...es/ar-BB1aSen3

The Trump campaign has relentlessly barraged supporters for campaign money, sending more than 149 fundraising emails since 11 p.m. on Election Night.

One solicitation sent Tuesday morning calls on "every single Patriot ... to help DEFEND the integrity" of the election.

Save America, however, gets an early cut of the funds raised. The fine print shows that 60% of the funds go first to Save America -- up to the $5,000 legal donation limit -- and then to the Trump campaign's recount account. Forty percent will go to the Republican National Committee's operating account.

Campaign finance experts say Trump is engaging in a bait-and-switch tactic with his supporters.

"He's saying that he needs donors' money for election-challenge litigation, but he's putting the money into an account to be used for his political future," said Paul Ryan, the vice president for policy and litigation at Common Cause.