Did Trump really want to win?

Since the pandemic Trump appeared to me to be just sick of battling the dims rhetoric. The lsm's 24/7 assault on him and his family. The overblown chinese wuhan virus. The deeply ingrained swamp and folks that played both sides for individual gains.

I believe Trump did a great job! Again no one has had really any different results in battling covid! Its worldwide and everyone has lost lives and failed to contain it permanently. Our economy is great, the World sees us as a super power again and unemployment for minorities has never been lower. Exposed just how deep the swamp is. Trump did a Great Job!

But! Trump spent very little of his own money. Appeared sick of the constant unfounded attacks. Seemed uninterested in the debates and whole process. His tweeting and demeanor was not conducive to winning an election. I truly think Trump didnt care if he won or not. I dont blame him.

Trump made America great again. Its sad that politics is really a popularity contest and not who can do the best job! Because Trump did more great things in one term than many Presidential terms before him.

He has plenty of money and can go back to the private sector and not have the constant bickering from the left. Melania more than likely will divorce him once outta office. Shes just a gold digger anyways. Good riddance. She was a terrible first lady. His kids look set for futures in whatever they want to do.

Just an observation and my opinion. Trump didnt care if he won or lost. I think he really wants to go back to his business ventures! I wish him well.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Trump didn't want to win in 2016!

What made you think he wanted to win this year?
Trump didn't want to win in 2016!

What made you think he wanted to win this year? Originally Posted by WTF
Hey einstein. Not talking about 2016. He wanted and won!

His overall demeanor and actions this election led me to my opinion!
He wanted to lose so he could be a one term president like Obama......oh wait!!
Trump spent very little of his own money because he has very little to spend. Check his finances - he's over $450 million in debt. Look for him to resign before January so Pence can take over and pardon him before Biden takes over. It's the only way he's going to stay out of jail otherwise. Unless of course Russia or China grant him asylum.
Oh he cared if he won or lost or he wouldn't be a whiny little bitch like he has been for a week. The main reason he wanted to be reelected is the protection he gets from prosecution and running out the statute of limitations on a lot of things. 4 years isn't enough to run the SOL out but 8 years is.

For DJT the Presidency is all about him.

Since the pandemic Trump appeared to me to be just sick of battling the dims rhetoric. The lsm's 24/7 assault on him and his family. The overblown chinese wuhan virus. The deeply ingrained swamp and folks that played both sides for individual gains.

I believe Trump did a great job! Again no one has had really any different results in battling covid! Its worldwide and everyone has lost lives and failed to contain it permanently. Our economy is great, the World sees us as a super power again and unemployment for minorities has never been lower. Exposed just how deep the swamp is. Trump did a Great Job!

But! Trump spent very little of his own money. Appeared sick of the constant unfounded attacks. Seemed uninterested in the debates and whole process. His tweeting and demeanor was not conducive to winning an election. I truly think Trump didnt care if he won or not. I dont blame him.

Trump made America great again. Its sad that politics is really a popularity contest and not who can do the best job! Because Trump did more great things in one term than many Presidential terms before him.

He has plenty of money and can go back to the private sector and not have the constant bickering from the left. Melania more than likely will divorce him once outta office. Shes just a gold digger anyways. Good riddance. She was a terrible first lady. His kids look set for futures in whatever they want to do.

Just an observation and my opinion. Trump didnt care if he won or lost. I think he really wants to go back to his business ventures! I wish him well. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Pence can't pardon for State crimes. I do believe though that a resignation is imminent. Personally I don't care if he goes to jail. It wouldn't be general population jail anyway. I just want him out of office like he should have been during his impeachment, which never really went to trial.

Trump spent very little of his own money because he has very little to spend. Check his finances - he's over $450 million in debt. Look for him to resign before January so Pence can take over and pardon him before Biden takes over. It's the only way he's going to stay out of jail otherwise. Unless of course Russia or China grant him asylum. Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
  • Tiny
  • 11-12-2020, 12:13 PM

Just an observation and my opinion. Trump didnt care if he won or lost. I think he really wants to go back to his business ventures! I wish him well. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Good post. I'd argue his record is mixed. The corporate tax cuts and deregulation helped goose the economy, raise median household income, lower unemployment to the lowest levels since at least the early 1970's, and lift many out of poverty. Or that was the situation at the end of 2019, before Covid.

In the USA, public health is a function of how good a job the president, CDC, FDA, governors, mayors, health departments and hospitals do. Blaming hundreds of thousands of deaths just on Trump isn't fair. That said, Trump could have used his bully pulpit a lot more to encourage good practices, like wearing masks and social distancing. And caused more resources to be dedicated to testing, contact tracing, and manufacture of masks and other PPE in America. He did a good job in pushing our efforts to develop and prepare for manufacture and distribution of vaccines, but fell short in other areas. Besides Covid, the only other significant policy complaints I've got against Trump are his trade and tariff policies, and the growth in the national debt, that is, not reigning in government spending.

And I agree, at many points during 2020, it looked like he was doing things to lose the election. I do wish him well too, and hope Cyrus Vance Jr. and other prosecutors and the Justice Department don't make his life a living hell. As I've said before here, this is the United States of America, not a banana republic, and we shouldn't be gunning to put ex-presidents in jail.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Good post. I'd argue his record is mixed. The corporate tax cuts and deregulation helped goose the economy, raise median household income, lower unemployment to the lowest levels since at least the early 1970's, and lift many out of poverty. Or that was the situation at the end of 2019, before Covid.

In the USA, public health is a function of how good a job the president, CDC, FDA, governors, mayors, health departments and hospitals do. Blaming hundreds of thousands of deaths just on Trump isn't fair. That said, Trump could have used his bully pulpit a lot more to encourage good practices, like wearing masks and social distancing. And caused more resources to be dedicated to testing, contact tracing, and manufacture of masks and other PPE in America. He did a good job in our efforts to develop and prepare for manufacture and distribution of vaccines, but fell short in other areas. Besides Covid, the only other significant policy complaints I've got against Trump are his trade and tariff policies, and the growth in the national debt, that is, not reigning in government spending.

And I agree, at many points during 2020, it looked like he was doing things to lose the election. I do wish him well too, and hope Cyrus Vance Jr. and other prosecutors and the Justice Department don't make his life a living hell. As I've said before here, this is the United States of America, not a banana republic, and we shouldn't be gunning to put ex-presidents in jail. Originally Posted by Tiny
Lock Him Up!

Trump tried to run it like a Banana Republic
Trump won biggest orange bozo while president. I think he definitely won that distinction and it's not even close so you can't say he didn't win anything. You can't take that legacy victory away from him. Fuck that clown and later. Time to see what's next.

The sooner Trump is gone, the better off this country will be by refusing to let that child use this country as his playpen and run us into the ground. Fuck his drama. Fuck all of his chaos. And fuck him. It's time to get an adult in office now. Trump has had enough playtime at our expense.

In the USA, public health is a function of how good a job the president, CDC, FDA, governors, mayors, health departments and hospitals do. Blaming hundreds of thousands of deaths just on Trump isn't fair. That said, Trump could have used his bully pulpit a lot more to encourage good practices, like wearing masks and social distancing. And caused more resources to be dedicated to testing, contact tracing, and manufacture of masks and other PPE in America. He did a good job in pushing our efforts to develop and prepare for manufacture and distribution of vaccines, but fell short in other areas. Besides Covid, the only other significant policy complaints I've got against Trump are his trade and tariff policies, and the growth in the national debt, that is, not reigning in government spending.

And I agree, at many points during 2020, it looked like he was doing things to lose the election. I do wish him well too, and hope Cyrus Vance Jr. and other prosecutors and the Justice Department don't make his life a living hell. As I've said before here, this is the United States of America, not a banana republic, and we shouldn't be gunning to put ex-presidents in jail. Originally Posted by Tiny
More good details Tiny. I agree.

This is just my opinion and observation on body language and comparing how he ran in 16 compared to 20. Yes he will fight tooth and nail till the end.
America has decided that this joke of a presidential experiment has failed. It is time to just consider it a sunk cost and move along and try something else with a new president. We can't recoup our losses as a country, but we can change them for the betterment for all of us.

That's what has been done whether you irrational Trump lovers like it or not.

Trump is gone because most people are just sick of his shit and complete ineptitude as POTUS.
America has decided that this joke of a presidential experiment has failed. It is time to just consider it a sunk cost and move along and try something else with a new president. We can't recoup our losses as a country, but we can change them for the betterment for all of us.

That's what has been done whether you irrational Trump lovers like it or not.

Trump is gone because most people are just sick of his shit and complete ineptitude as POTUS. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I was sick of his shit before he was even President. I thought maybe as President he would shape up and fly right, but nope he got even worse.
Hear hear!

He came in a worthless scumbag and is going out having turned America into same