In call luxuries

What items do you find (or make available ladies ) a "nice touch" to be available to you at a ladies incall ( other than the obvious lol)
I like a washcloth and mouthwash. DATY is my primary focus, and I can't go to work and have my female co-workers smell my morning date on my beard and breath!
I've noticed that most of my friends like that I try to provide some unscented soap for after-the-party showers. You don't want to go home smelling like Lavender or Lime Verbena! Chick alert! LOL
I don't do incalls, so IDK, and it doesn't really matter. And since I never hobby at home, scent doesn't matter.
Scent defiantly matters to me. I do play in my own backyard, so I cant go home smelling
Like lavender. Lol
Best one I ever saw was a lady had a baby wipe warmer next to the bed with warm wash clothes in it. Classy as heck, never even had to get out of bed to clean us up. Nice touch!
Do wrist/ankle restraints and blindfolds on the bed count as nice incall touches?
Best one I ever saw was a lady had a baby wipe warmer next to the bed with warm wash clothes in it. Classy as heck, never even had to get out of bed to clean us up. Nice touch! Originally Posted by rachet3375
Noted. That is genius.
Best one I ever saw was a lady had a baby wipe warmer next to the bed with warm wash clothes in it. Classy as heck, never even had to get out of bed to clean us up. Nice touch!
Do wrist/ankle restraints and blindfolds on the bed count as nice incall touches? Originally Posted by rachet3375
Very nice.