Been off here a while, now back, Place sure has changed

I haven't travelled to the US for a couple years, so I have not been on here actively or even frequently since 2017 I believe.

I have a few reviews on here, but obvs lost my PA membership.

The place sure has changed.

I'm heading back to Houston for work.

I'm looking around and reading some reviews, but not seeing rates, neither seeing ads. I guess with all that happened in the hobby, the site had to adapt.

seeing lots of new sites as well, but not much time to hunt through them this time.

Most of my past refs aren't even active anymore . . .been a while so yea that is expected.
Perhaps read the various staff instructions in the stickies at top of coed. For the guys, reading the ISO instructions - not allowed - might save you a pm from a mod, unless it's to late.
I haven't travelled to the US for a couple years, so I have not been on here actively or even frequently since 2017 I believe.

I have a few reviews on here, but obvs lost my PA membership.

The place sure has changed.

I'm heading back to Houston for work and definitely wanna hang with some ladies.

I'm looking around and reading some reviews, but not seeing rates, neither seeing ads. I guess with all that happened in the hobby, the site had to adapt.

seeing lots of new sites as well, but not much time to hunt through them this time.

Most of my past refs aren't even active anymore . . .been a while so yea that is expected.

staff edit - uc Originally Posted by Titanium
This is when P411 comes in handy, definitely times have changed! Welcome back dear!
P411 helps, as do taint photos.
P411 helps, as do taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint photos?
Perhaps read the various staff instructions in the stickies at top of coed. For the guys, reading the ISO instructions - not allowed - might save you a pm from a mod, unless it's to late. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Too late, but acknowledged understood and apologies.

It wasn't meant as an ISO, but rereading it, I can see how it was.

I got some catching up to do for sure. Either way this site was my primary for the hobby and I hope it continues to serve both sides for a long time and through the past changes and whatever is to come
P411 helps, as do taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint photos? Originally Posted by Titanium
That's pyramider's tag phrase.
But, he always leaves us wondering if he's actually seen any.
Lol gotta love it.

You have been gone too long...
^^^ exactly
...leaves us wondering if he's actually seen any. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Seeing is nothing. They must be savored.
Seeing is nothing. They must be savored. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for that correction LL,
Yes, if they look wet, don't touch, tri-sides has savored them.
Kudos to you SEXY for having the courage to post your inquiry & show an interest & share information about you!! Welcome back love your avatar pic & Happy Sexy Safe Hobbying!

Don't freak out if you get asked for a deposit to schedule a meeting Alot of providers have decided to avoid risk of guys no-showing & scheduling risks so deposits are pretty much the new method with new comers not saying you are a risk it's just a more confident manner in scheduling meetings & I just wanted to give you a heads up..don't take it personally.

Welcome Back!
^^^Look at you, working both sides of the table with your deposit pitch. SMH/LOL

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...54&postcount=8
^^^Look at you, working both sides of the table with your deposit pitch. SMH/LOL

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...54&postcount=8 Originally Posted by Bowser98
In some cases I think a 25% deposit would be appropriate paid to the hobbyist, which will be forfeited if the provider isn't available when the appointment is scheduled. Regardless of the: flat tire, gf with an emergency, or overslept, etc., or SILENCE!