HTown Best Gentleman's clubs

Hey! Are the Gentleman's clubs still pretty good out here?
I guess it depends on what part of town you are in or if your willing to travel a bit. What caliber & flavor you are interested in. Are you looking to work (some require a SOB license) or go as a customer (some do not allow unaccompanied ladies).
Top Clubs IMO
Saint James North Houston
The Mens Club Galleria
Treasures Galleria
Colorado South Houston
I do not the Houston strip clubs have been "any good" since the settlement and new SO
B agreement went into effect some years ago. During the late 90s and early 2K years, just before the dot-com bubble crashed, the strip club scene was wild and wide open. It is a pity that we cannot now access the reviews from the pre-2010 shut down of ASPD. Many of those reviews read like the old Penthouse Letters . . .but were verified and actually happened.

And now getting out of the Way-Back Machine, I'd agree with the list above.
St James was the spot at that time! I was fortunate enough to catch a couple of the good years and a few of the bad years as well. It's disappointing to hear they haven't improved. Thank you I appreciate it. I may have to stop by while I'm here.

Hunter,
I danced at those as well from time to time. Thank you!
St.james is the only one I'd refer. Treasures hahaha ha basically a streetwalkers track but inside a building it's overrun with pimps every girl there finds out you don't have one they'll all solicited theirs to you and why he's soo great.. defiantly a avoid at all cost 9 out of 10 their pimps are actually sitting in the club lol.. or in the parking lot . That place is a whole mess since the "takeover".( yall men know what I'm referring to might as well go to dollar days on harwin basically the same crap.

But also st.james has enacted the sob licensing ( though I'm not sure why they are outside city limits)
There are some solid options in Houston. I'm sure once I post plenty will disagree, but c'est la vie.

From my experience the best club in Houston, currently, are: (in no particular order)

St James
Men's Club
Treasures
Vivid
Buck's Wild

The Ritz is okay, but too many aggressive Cubans imho. There are some farther outside the city that are good but too far for someone visiting.

Hope that helps out.