Students using website to find Sugar Daddy

This is basically just marketing from SeekingArrangement. They put out a piece like this every so often.

It rarely works the way she describes and the girls aren't virgins.
This is basically just marketing from SeekingArrangement. They put out a piece like this every so often.

It rarely works the way she describes and the girls aren't virgins. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
There may be the rare one or two that are willing to do that just for the sake of spending time with a pretty young girl but the vast majority are going to want more than that for the money they put out.
In college I used seeking arrangements, which of course never worked.
I found 3 sd lite's on seekingarrangements and sugardaddyforme ... more like "Splenda" daddies lol.
what do you ladies think of "rent daddies"? basically, a guy who provides you a free room in exchange for a good time, kinda like a roommate with benefits. and there's lots a variation to this. if he's loaded and has a family, he might even provide an entire apartment, with you as his lady on the side. but i'm more interested in the roommate with benefits idea. does this sound reasonable or not?
oh if I only knew back in those days what I know today!
Seeking is better than the other ones out there IMO, and ok but not great for what it advertises, depending on your goal, of course. I think age is an issue also for anyone that isn't a provider. It seems like a 5-10 year difference isn't out of line from a non-provider standpoint, if there is 20+ years it is far more likely to be strictly financial although always YMMV.

This is written from a standpoint of someone who wants a provider physical experience with a dating or hookup relationship experience. If I hit a strip club I rarely ask the price of extras in advance and prefer to find the gems that get along with me and either trust that I'll pay or stretch it out enough songs to make theirs.

I have met one true friend on there; initial meeting was platonic, I have met her family, and the only thing I paid for was possibly a few meals. She stayed with me in a guest room for about a week as planned. One other that I met for dinner while travelling for work, purely platonic (I paid for dinner) and another that I went out with while travelling for work, and also took a trip with her (paid for hotel and activities, she had an airfare hookup). It's a lot of work and I can't say that it is necessarily any easier or different than a dating website.

I got taken advantage of once, but cut it off fairly early only a few $$ in and haven't since.

I have had physical relationships with maybe 5 women in as many years that were not providers but were mostly just looking for someone that had money would pick up the check or just experimenting (one girl on the second date stopped to ask someone if he could make her a fake id!).

So out of maybe 10 successes I probably contacted 400-500 total, and actually communicated (got a response) from maybe 80. Some of them you can tell there isn't chemistry after a phone call, sometimes it sounds good but you can't arrange schedules, and some of them are straight providers (not my interest).

Hope that helps.