Worth more

Years ago when I was not independent my donation rate was higher to say the least, but it caused so many issues! More is expected from a high rate and it totally took the fun out of it for me due to the demands that were expected to be met on spot without even asking beforehand.

Are there any providers you've seen that were plain out better than they advertised or their donation range was lower than you felt they deserved for their talent? I feel the lower donation reduces stress for both parties which may be the reason some very talented women keep their rates reasonable.

Feel free to share providers who have impressed you!
Good spin on a topic that's been talked about ad nauseam. I always feel ladies price themselves at how busy they want to stay, not based on some certain criteria. While the median range of providers is $250-$300/hr, if she's slightly above this range, it's no biggie. If she's 2x, 3x or 4x+ this amount, then to many gents she better have something(s) that distinguishes herself from the median. Just my two cents.
I seek certain things that go beyond the lady herself. The quality of the incall for example, is important. I'm willing to pay more so I can enjoy my time and not have to worry about the neighborhood, where I park my car, etc. The ladies with higher rates can generally promise such things. Low rates send a certain signal. Half hour rates send even more signals. I shy away from both. It indicates they are extremely high volume.

If you request a higher donation, be prepared for lower volume, since there a not many guys who can afford the higher rates. That said, you'll generally see a more exclusive and higher quality clientele.

There's a LOT more that goes into this equation, such as balancing a real life job and career, etc., that would also affect your rates.
Come on down to Austin... we love low rates!
More is expected from a high rate and it totally took the fun out of it for me due to the demands that were expected to be met on spot without even asking beforehand. Originally Posted by Aubrey_Eden
what kind of demands are we talking about?
I think the old $xxx/hour is a thing of the past. I have recently met a boat load of UTR ladies who offer a flat rate that is clock free. For example, one girl spent the night with me for 200. Usually, I'm offering 200-300 for a clock-free date. Other than the overnight (& the girl was more of sugarbaby type girl), I usually spend 2 to 2 1/2 hours with these ladies. It is so much more relaxing. We can chat, get something to eat or drink and play at a slower rate. I know that when I'm with a girl who charges by the hour, I'm probably watching the clock more than her.

I seriously think providers should consider the clock free option. For me, it lowers the stress level of the session. Granted, some may try to take advantage of the situation, but I think in general most "upscale" clients would not abuse a providers time. Maybe put some parameters on it-- something like up to 3 hours or up to 4 hours. Sure, the high volume girls will never go for it, but for the girls who pride themselves on quality over quantity should go to the clock free option.
I think the old $xxx/hour is a thing of the past. I have recently met a boat load of UTR ladies who offer a flat rate that is clock free. For example, one girl spent the night with me for 200. Usually, I'm offering 200-300 for a clock-free date. Other than the overnight (& the girl was more of sugarbaby type girl), I usually spend 2 to 2 1/2 hours with these ladies. It is so much more relaxing. We can chat, get something to eat or drink and play at a slower rate. I know that when I'm with a girl who charges by the hour, I'm probably watching the clock more than her.

I seriously think providers should consider the clock free option. For me, it lowers the stress level of the session. Granted, some may try to take advantage of the situation, but I think in general most "upscale" clients would not abuse a providers time. Maybe put some parameters on it-- something like up to 3 hours or up to 4 hours. Sure, the high volume girls will never go for it, but for the girls who pride themselves on quality over quantity should go to the clock free option. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Really like this post...

I've found that I get the best perfomance out of the $200-$350ish gals. Then in the $400-$600 they are usually really hot, but performance suffers. Get into the $600-$1000 range and I usually get a combo of really hot and really good.

As always YMMV
I have found that more UTR girls are coming around as well. And they are better GFE than most of the girls. They don't just go thru the motion, so to speak.

I spent time with one provider, less than 300 donation. She liked to have killed me. I noticed that I had ran over on time. Told her about it. She said, were not finished. I was like. OK. And I left at the three hour mark.

I have a fav I see more than the others. She throws the clock away for us.

I have also found better service at the 300 and lower range. I did try a couple of the 400 and up girls once. I was not impressed.

Of course, A lot of that may be because I treat the girl like a human being, respectful and polite. If we go to dinner and if I drive us. I open the car door, open any door we encounter. And if the weather is bad. I drop them as close to the door as I can. Then go park the car.

Just the way I was raised.
For me and I can't say what other guys want, I am all about everything leading up to it, the communication and all. Not only that the quality of incall is something I look at too. I have noticed some gals are exclusive to say p411, and also vice versa only on eccie. I personally think a lot of gals are going utr than ever, don't know all the reasons but I could guess at some of them.

I hardly do 1 hrs now, every now and then to test the waters, but if there is a gal I like and seem to connect with, I tend to do multi hours, and even longer if the "gift" is appealing to entice a longer stay even overnighters. My current ATF, I think we sent each several pms back and forth before finally meeting and answered everything. I have lost count how many times I have seen her now. We still chuckle on how long it took me but she def made me feel at ease. Other gals and I know most gals would have given up now by the number of pm and think I was a time waster. I don't know back then though, times change.

There are a few gals while it was great, no way can I repeat due the gift hike.
There’re some common themes throughout a few of the more recent posts. Notably, an established relationship works very well, for both folks, for multiple reasons. The least of which is a nice rate, and/or a broken clock.
UTR girls are the best. These girls are into the sex more than the donation. They don't care about the clock and are damn near the same as just hooking up with a civie girl.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy spending time with a traditional provider b/c everyone knows what is expected, but my eyes have been opened to the potential of UTRs.
UTR girls are the best. These girls are into the sex more than the donation. They don't care about the clock and are damn near the same as just hooking up with a civie girl.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy spending time with a traditional provider b/c everyone knows what is expected, but my eyes have been opened to the potential of UTRs. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UTR's are a good thing
I have a question...

What is the definition of UTR~~ I know it stands for under the radar but what does that really mean.
Does it mean she doesn't advertise or does it mean she doesn't have reviews or not on any boards etc...
Or doesn't mean all of that. Just what does it mean?

And How does one find a UTR lady?
Where are the UTR ladies in Houston?
I have a question...

And How does one find a UTR lady? Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
GET THE GUYS WHO SEE THEM TO GIVE YOU AN INTRODUCTION. OOPS, didn't know the caps were on.