Ratings on TER, Many have them Many dont

Does anyone know the trick to getting your "ratings" number removed from your TER profile?
Ive tried all of my options!

I dont think its fair that many of us have ratings yet others mysteriously have NOTHING!

any info on this issue is welcomed

I want it off my profile HELLLLLP!
Not a Business topic, moved here.
  • kthwk
  • 01-25-2014, 04:46 AM
Everyone has rating numbers on TER, that kind of the point of TER.
Hello Darling *curtsy*

I'm not sure about how to get your rating removed. However, I did notice that for the longest time, I didn't have a "rate number".
Then once I started to get more reviews on TER my rating number suddenly appeared.

I will say it is all on a sliding scale as we all know that the reviews on TER are slanted (TER Mods will not put a high rating on a provider regardless if the gent gave her high numbers if his review didn't include an assortment of activities)

Good Luck with your endeavor and I hope this finds you well.

~GN~
Posting taint always helps ratings ... ijs.
You've gotta have more than 3 reviews (or 4 I think its been changed to) before you get a rating...
And when you do, you're stuck with it...unless dude wrote a false review, then it'll be pulled.
Hope that helps!
When I joined last year I had to have 5 reviews before I was given a star rating of my average.
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2014, 11:51 AM
I know a few ladies who tried to have their ratings/stars removed. Dealing with TER can be challenging.

Most achieved nothing; a few were able to have their whole existence removed. I suspect there is no way to remove the rating without removing the entire profile and reviews. As others have said, the rating shows up automatically after you have a minimum number of reviews.
  • Loxly
  • 01-29-2014, 09:48 AM
TER can be very daunting to use. I used it almost exclusively while on the east coast and it did help checking out the Austin area prior to my move. I think their ratings suck. Until you open up the reviews you really can't get a good idea about the lady.

I always relied upon doing an expanded search and touching base with other guys if possible.
  • R.M.
  • 01-30-2014, 04:53 AM
I can't take TER serious. Out of 5 of my reviews 2 are fake. TER can suck it.
Want to go for three fake reviews there?
  • R.M.
  • 01-30-2014, 07:39 AM
why not and make it a hum dinger.
  • Loxly
  • 01-30-2014, 08:58 AM
why not and make it a hum dinger. Originally Posted by R.M.
Oh Mama. You can hum my dinger anytime!

Anyway your Xmas vid was really nice.
I know to be ranked in the Top 100 of your city, you have to have a minimum of 20 reviews. Many ladies strive for this to be included in this list. As far as what you can do to remove your rankings (or name) TER has a email for help, they may guide you for removing your name and rankings. I'm not sure you can do one without the other.

Sorry R.M. about your false reviews (and any other ladies out there). I think many gents like reading reviews on TER, but hate writing them. Also, I pay attention to the PERFORMANCE more than the APPEARANCE ratings!