Newbie with outcall or incall ???

I am new hear and have a question for Ladies and Gents.....What are your thoughts on Incall or outcall to a hotel or your own residence, the pros and cons....Thank you in advance....Peace
NEVER at your own residence.
Prefer at the ladies incall and NEVER to your home residence. If you want an OUTCALL, then rent a hotel room or better yet....visit her at HER incall!
Does anybody ever use your own residence, thank you....I see in ROS people saying outcall as place they visit is that always a hotel ???
Does anybody ever use your own residence, thank you....I see in ROS people saying outcall as place they visit is that always a hotel ??? Originally Posted by Dreamer1969
see Alerts pick any eccie area.

Demi Snow Bunny-robbed me
Took a 50 gift card and unlocked my car without me knowing and went through it when she left. Shame cuz leading up to that she was a decent provider, would have given her a yes.
Outcall to my hotel is my preference. I don't have to worry about having my car spotted somewhere, it's a neutral environment, I have fewer unknowns to worry about (like someone hiding in the closet). I've never had a bad incall experience, it's just my preference for outcall, especially if there's a bar at the hotel where you can meet to share a drink (since you're new that's a good way to get acquainted before you up to the room) before and/or after the session.

I've heard of guys using their own residence, but it's been with a long term ATF. If you go this route remove or hide everything with your name and any account numbers on it as well anything of value. Or just get a hotel.
Rafael, thank you as thats a good info advice and especially about ATF at your own residence...Thank you for taking time to answer...
I have had a couple of incalls at the provider's residence with no problems, but if it is in an area that I deem unsafe then I bail.
Incall always! You're always in control! If she or the neighborhood don't look good...adios!!
Go ahead and have the ladies come to your house ... what could possibly go wrong? But make sure the bathrooms are clean, very clean.
I prefer going to her incall. I will host at my place if I have seen the lady before and trust her. I know some say don't host at your place, but if your situation permits it, then it is a cost effective way sometimes.
Cpalm, I have read others say never at your place, but yes if you know them very well it sounds logical...Also if you get a room elsewhere you have to use ID for room, so your out there anyway, Right???
>>" if you get a room elsewhere you have to use ID for room, so your out there anyway, Right??? "

Most of the hotel chains I do business with, don't normally give out personal information. If I called and said "Who's registered in #307", they would generally decline to provide that info and tell me to contact the person in that room if I wanted the data.
505, thats a good point, however if one has any type of clout the in fo is still there, but your point is well taken, curios if many see providers at there place, I guess ATFs and well known are the ones seen....