Selling Well Worn Panties & Pantyhose

I've had a couple of inquiries of late asking if I'd consider selling my well worn panties and pantyhose.

Do any eccie ladies provide this type of service? If so, please enlighten me as to where and how to get started.

Thanks.
I've had a couple of inquiries of late asking if I'd consider selling my well worn panties and pantyhose.

Do any eccie ladies provide this type of service? If so, please enlighten me as to where and how to get started.

Thanks. Originally Posted by KarynKumming
I sent you PM. If others want info, let me know.
You could start with the people inquiring.
clean or ...........................
i can only imagine DNA covered panties being found at a crime scene because the bad guy dropped them out of his pocket....
i can only imagine DNA covered panties being found at a crime scene because the bad guy dropped them out of his pocket.... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Yeah, that would be a bitch of a situation. Since my DNA isn't listed in any databases and my legal name not involved, I believe I'd come out of it virtually unscathed though. Unless of course, LE started introducing scratch and sniff testing.
or.....................

clean or ........................... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You could start with the people inquiring. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Tex, already asked and none of them have ever purchased any before. Perhaps I should be honored that I'd be their first...LOL
Yeah, that would be a bitch of a situation. Since my DNA isn't listed in any databases and my legal name not involved, I believe I'd come out of it virtually unscathed though. Unless of course, LE started introducing scratch and sniff testing. Originally Posted by KarynKumming
hmmmmm...sounds erotic... lol can u imagine having to give sniff samples for a data bank lol!!!
Having asked and received this service i would settle for panties that smell like you that's the point wear them for acouple hrs and make them soft or lace idk about all that LE scratch and sniff lol!
Anyone who sells well worn items online needs to invest in a vacuum sealer. ijs
or for some women...and men, these containers may be appropriate

I thought NaN cornered the market.
If you search for Panty Hog you can sell your stuff there. The dirtier the panties the more it is worth. You can get a showcase up with your panties and other items you want to sell with the prices. There is a demand for anything just finding the right person to buy it. I thought about selling my panties and all but I thought like Devon about the dna so I backed off from doing it. If you are worried about the money there is an adult pay pal account you can get.