keeping and maintaining a pretty kitty. provider tips

Ok ladies due to working with some of you and . Being requested to work with some of you had prompted this thread in case someone just think that smell is "ok". We all know to see our obgyns if theres trouble and also to go AT LEAST once every 3 months but here's some friendly tips to keep your lower deck ship shape.
1. Soap and warm water obviously is first buy yourself a travel cloth and unscented bar soap(i have sensitive skin so i get dove if you use a scent go for something light he's going down to eat not skip through a wildflower meadow)
2.douching some don't some need to.. its not just something your mom does. Ladies if you think you smell from the outside only you don't.go clean the hole it takes 20 seconds and i promise your clients will appreciate it.(alot of women D out every client,dont its not necessary after each one even if you go raw just wash but if you don't feel fresh go for it
3.pubic hair yes the hair could be a problem. Im not telling you to shave out or grow it i will say however you landscape pay close attention to the hairs way back there.(shavers its scary i know but reach back there and take those bombs out! And au naturalist a little trim can be a dream not taking from your wild look just the hairs closest to the inside of the lips the lower the less likely you'll be getting smells stuck.)
4.lotion/oil hell yes ladies. I stick to my ideas on smell but for lotion on your downs can vary. Light floral scents or melon based smells are great and trigger the saliva glands he'll literally be drooling over the cat i included oil because some shavers have problems with bumps n not a problem mix your favorite lotion with mineral oil which is colorless odorless and tasteless ;-) but will leave your skin very soft for your appointment and if done regularly will leave your skin silky all the time.(for those who want to taste like something without turning off your clients i suggest body butter made naturally) again lotion goes on the outside not the inside and if you put it on and feel burning or irritable wash! Soap and water!

Just some quick tips for the questioning mind and questionable kitty ;-) if you ladies have a nice trick or two let me know :-)
Because no one likes bad tuna not me and not he.
Xoxo
L.L
Hope they listen
Hope they listen Originally Posted by motorcycle man
+1 I work solo but, would definitely gag to death if I came across a bad smell. Great list!
I was recently with a young provider that is fairly new to the game.No DATY was involved but as soon as the action started I detected a smell that was distracting enough that I just wanted to hurry and blow so I could leave.I didn't mention it to her because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.Good sound advice!
if a chick doesnt know how to wash her lady parts or is just too lazy ..she shouldnt be in this business....

btw douching is something that can actually cause stink.. ur messing with ph balance.. and its NOT recommended by Gyn. IF u stink that bad.. u need an antibiotic and vacation from the business until ALL antibiotics are gone
if a chick doesnt know how to wash her lady parts or is just too lazy ..she shouldnt be in this business....

btw douching is something that can actually cause stink.. ur messing with ph balance.. and its NOT recommended by Gyn. IF u stink that bad.. u need an antibiotic and vacation from the business until ALL antibiotics are gone Originally Posted by Devon Derriere

True true but I've run across too many girls that just don't know they smell and I'm sure most guys won't mention a smell but i will lol. And yeah i was going to put that about ph balances but i was just talking immediate stink d out. But i agree if its super awful like you go to the restroom and the whole room smells then yes please go to the doctor... and then retire lol
LOL!! @ then retire.

btw douching is something that can actually cause stink.. ur messing with ph balance.. and its NOT recommended by Gyn. IF u stink that bad.. u need an antibiotic and vacation from the business until ALL antibiotics are gone Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Amen, DD. Just being dirty from the gym or not showering is one thing. A chronically smelly vajayjay is a sure sign of some sort of infection. Yeast, bacterial, viral...something.

Go to directly to your GYNO, do not pass GO, do not collect $200 bucks from the nearest Hobbyist. Just go.

Re: pH balance in your vajayjay, my exbf who is a GYNO in Las Vegas (talk about good stories...) gives a great suggestion when your vajayjay is just a bit off balance, pH-wise... Wipe gently with original formula Listerine. It works great for me.

Other people swear by plain yogurt.
Amen, DD. Just being dirty from the gym or not showering is one thing. A chronically smelly vajayjay is a sure sign of some sort of infection. Yeast, bacterial, viral...something.

Go to directly to your GYNO, do not pass GO, do not collect $200 bucks from the nearest Hobbyist. Just go.

Re: pH balance in your vajayjay, my exbf who is a GYNO in Las Vegas (talk about good stories...) gives a great suggestion when your vajayjay is just a bit off balance, pH-wise... Wipe gently with original formula Listerine. It works great for me.

Other people swear by plain yogurt. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
omg im dying laughing here @ do not collect 200 LOL!!

Ok... the thought of listerine on my girl parts.. makes my kitty burn lol.. i can see using the wrong kind and then im dragging my vajayjay along the carpet like a dog wiping his ass lol !! At least if u do that..and the guy has nasty breath.. just have him DATY and get fresh breath lol!!
Yogurt? Interesting

I hereby volunteer my olfactory diagnostic services, no charge.

I'm here for you ladies.
Lmao! I've heard of the plain yogurt but never Listerine ... Lol @ do not collect 200 from the nearest hobbyist i just about died
I will say...when I do the Listerine thing, it works best when diluted a bit on a clean wet washcloth. I don't wax, I shave, and it is also a great astringent to prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.

I'm glad y'all liked the do not collect $200... I have to admit I laughed out loud as I typed that. LoL
Ok ladies due to working with some of you and . Being requested to work with some of you had prompted this thread in case someone just think that smell is "ok". We all know to see our obgyns if theres trouble and also to go AT LEAST once every 3 months but here's some friendly tips to keep your lower deck ship shape.
1. Soap and warm water obviously is first buy yourself a travel cloth and unscented bar soap(i have sensitive skin so i get dove if you use a scent go for something light he's going down to eat not skip through a wildflower meadow)
2.douching some don't some need to.. its not just something your mom does. Ladies if you think you smell from the outside only you don't.go clean the hole it takes 20 seconds and i promise your clients will appreciate it.(alot of women D out every client,dont its not necessary after each one even if you go raw just wash but if you don't feel fresh go for it
3.pubic hair yes the hair could be a problem. Im not telling you to shave out or grow it i will say however you landscape pay close attention to the hairs way back there.(shavers its scary i know but reach back there and take those bombs out! And au naturalist a little trim can be a dream not taking from your wild look just the hairs closest to the inside of the lips the lower the less likely you'll be getting smells stuck.)
4.lotion/oil hell yes ladies. I stick to my ideas on smell but for lotion on your downs can vary. Light floral scents or melon based smells are great and trigger the saliva glands he'll literally be drooling over the cat i included oil because some shavers have problems with bumps n not a problem mix your favorite lotion with mineral oil which is colorless odorless and tasteless ;-) but will leave your skin very soft for your appointment and if done regularly will leave your skin silky all the time.(for those who want to taste like something without turning off your clients i suggest body butter made naturally) again lotion goes on the outside not the inside and if you put it on and feel burning or irritable wash! Soap and water!

Just some quick tips for the questioning mind and questionable kitty ;-) if you ladies have a nice trick or two let me know :-)
Because no one likes bad tuna not me and not he.
Xoxo
L.L Originally Posted by lusciouslucy
Well done my dear! I'll never forget a smelly kittay I had in Niagara Falls! I will always remember the ladies that were neat and clean! I hope they remember me for the same reason!