Provider Prestige

Prestige: Reputation or influence arising from success, achievement, rank, or other favorable attributes

OK ladies. I've always wondered. What makes you a success in the eyes of your peers?

Example: If I am a CPA, and I'm sitting around the bar with my fellow CPA's having a beer, I am impressed by the fact that my drinking buddy is handling the books for, say, General Dynamics. In return, hoping to impress, I will mention that I am handling the books for the famous Law Firm: Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe. And so it goes.

But now, we have a group of ASPs sitting around the bar, attempting to impress each other. C'mon. Admit it. You know it happens.

So, what do you talk about? The wildest session you've had with a client? The biggest dick you've seen? The most outrageous thing you've been asked to do?

Or instead, does your talk focus on how much you are able to earn from your business? If you can get a number of clients to "like you", and pay more than your advertised going rate for a session, does that raise your status in the eyes of your peers? If you have a stable of regular, clean, dependable clients that you can always count on to show up with the right funds (and maybe a bit more) when you do multiple girl sessions, does that raise your status in the eyes of the other provider(s)? Does the quantity of clients you see raise your status: i.e. popularity? Does the quantity of money you earn raise your status?

Again, we are talking about status only in the eyes of other providers. We are all at least a little competitive. How do you compete?
Allow me to clear it up for you.

What do we talk about? I don't meet other providers in person really…..but from reading our private powder room, not much of what you mentioned. And it's really none of the guys' business…it's private between us girls. :-) You don't want to ruin the fantasy, do you? :-)
it's girl talk & not meant for you to know I meet with other providers from time to time, both here at home & when I tour. I enjoy spending time with like-minded ladies who take their businesses seriously and are a credit to professional companions.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, too. Just wanted to give the ladies a chance to try and beat the stereotype. The only provider I've talked to that I felt was being honest with me said that all the other ladies ever talked about was how much they were able to extract from the guys.

Kinda makes me feel like a chump for tipping, even though I still do.

Allow me to clear it up for you.

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
The ladies just sit around sipping adult beverages and laugh at the fucktards' inabilities to tickle taint. They also thanck the mighty Tebow that someone else is married to the tards.
  • Old-T
  • 01-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, too. Just wanted to give the ladies a chance to try and beat the stereotype. The only provider I've talked to that I felt was being honest with me said that all the other ladies ever talked about was how much they were able to extract from the guys.

Kinda makes me feel like a chump for tipping, even though I still do. Originally Posted by PFCffff
I suspect it is really no different that the discussions at the bar during the National Truck Driver's Convention. Lots of shop talk, lots of trading of ideas about how to make more, pay less, and avoid the damn LE harassment. Some talk about best places to stay, restaurants, and rip-offs to avoid. Chat about who is good to work for and who isn't. And sprinkled in a bit about how the weather, kids, and favorite sports teams are doing--for Samantha, probably wowing everyone that she knows the scores of every match from the Australian Open

The reality is, as much as some guys want to think otherwise, the ladies here are first and foremost people. And they probably talk about the same things people talk about everywhere. I think most guys would be underwhelmed to spy upon their posts.
What he (Old-T) said lol.

I suspect it is really no different that the discussions at the bar during the National Truck Driver's Convention. Lots of shop talk, lots of trading of ideas about how to make more, pay less, and avoid the damn LE harassment. Some talk about best places to stay, restaurants, and rip-offs to avoid. Chat about who is good to work for and who isn't. And sprinkled in a bit about how the weather, kids, and favorite sports teams are doing--for Samantha, probably wowing everyone that she knows the scores of every match from the Australian Open

The reality is, as much as some guys want to think otherwise, the ladies here are first and foremost people. And they probably talk about the same things people talk about everywhere. I think most guys would be underwhelmed to spy upon their posts. Originally Posted by Old-T
The ladies just sit around sipping adult beverages and laugh at the fucktards' inabilities to tickle taint. They also thanck the mighty Tebow that someone else is married to the tards. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider keepin it real. ha ha
  • R.M.
  • 01-30-2014, 04:54 AM
The ladies just sit around sipping adult beverages and laugh at the fucktards' inabilities to tickle taint. They also thanck the mighty Tebow that someone else is married to the tards. Originally Posted by pyramider
You don't know the half of it.
Honestly, none of those things. Really successful companions don't hinge their idea of success on the definition of others anyway. I've met some really successful ladies, and this business doesn't even come up. We talk like real women who lead real lives. The family, our mental health, business decisions, travel plans, normal stuff.

I've reached out to ladies to learn/teach something new, and the ones that are happy and balanced, and understand the nature of reciprocative relationships make the best friends. The ones that feel the need to quantify friendships based on success are the ones that are short lived for me. They go into it like meeting tricks, and if an association with you doesn't serve a purpose in their marketing/self promotion, they move on.