Hobbyist Etiquette

After being in this lifestyle for about 8 months I just thought I would offer a few tip *that I would make your encounter enjoyable for both you and the provider .Not in any order of significance:*
*Be respectful and well mannered at all times .
*Be discreet *
Be clean don't show up stinky and drunk, then wonder why she was "not into it". As I like to say cleanliness is next to naughtiness.* *
Be appreciative the fun isn't going to last forever and could end abruptly, so thank your lucky star and DON'T be the guy who ruins it for others. *
Do your research on the provider... READ THE ENTIRE AD or WEBSITE... along with the rates/Q&A/ etiquette .... As for myself and I believe *other providers me feel the same way it can a little annoying to answer questions that have been clearly explained*in the ad or website.*
*Be easy to verify ....99% of the other providers/hobbyists *I know agree with me that the 99% of you who STILL CALL or EMAIL even though my ad or website requested all screening information be provided at time of initial contact (in my opinion it is the simplelest and most speedy process to enjoy a fun fulled encounter). *It would surprise you how often potential client provide incomplete info. *
DO NOT MAKE THE PROVIDER ASK YOU FOR THE DONATION upfront.. show it to her..RIGHT before you begin your session- set it down so she sees it- tips can be afterward.*
You forgot a couple:

• taking a dump at the incall, yes or no

•. perform BBCR

•. get taint photos

•. concentrate on the taint.
You forgot a couple:

• taking a dump at the incall, yes or no

•. perform BBCR

•. get taint photos

•. concentrate on the taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
You forgot a few.

"Be right on time, but don't complain if I'm late because I ran over with the guy before you."

"Cum fast, leave early, tip heavily"

"You must always be sweetness and light, but I can be bitchy 'cause, you know, YMMV."
I'd say, don't offer help to others, until you can help yourself ... you my friend need a Composition 101 update.
joins yesterday.

makes thread today telling us all how to do it right.

Maybe get Verified first and then come with the Do's and Don'ts.
Also, may I suggest getting some professional photography done. From the looks of your site you are trying to be on the higher end but your blurry selfie pictures scream "Backpage"

Welcome to Eccie.
Every time I hear or read "mulatto" I think MooLatte!

For reasons I won't discuss here, the MooLatte debate is a constant topic of discussion at my office.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._moolatte.html
... For reasons I won't discuss here ... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You're quite the tease. Clearly, you are practiced.
You're quite the tease. Clearly, you are practiced. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Thanks for noticing, Mr. Yanks...
Thanks for the feedback but everyone has to start somewhere.