Whispers

Hey man, could you please quit commenting on old posts? You're fucking up my ECCIE experience. I know. I know. You're thinking that people really want to hear what you have to say about some shit that happened two years ago. You're thinking that only you have some special insight to offer these hot topics from days gone by. I mean, you wouldn't be doing this just to cause problems, would you?
He doesn't care. He is going to keep on. He is not liked in ATX either. He is upset that SL Marco is gone so he is going to try to continue what SL Marco started. He will just have to take comfort with his bandle.
He is getting what he wants with replies. This isn't the first time he and SL have thrown a tantrum in kc. He will leave eventually. Just like a yipping lap dog, if you ignore it long enough it will leave your feet and go away.
He doesn't care. He is going to keep on. .... Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Agree,

So do we go for:
ignore a troll

or do we play:
wack a troll

(yes the arcade game wack a mole comes to mind).
I would go with.

we play:wack a troll
Hey man, could you please quit commenting on old posts?

I'm just trying to get a sense for how your community got to where you are. You do realize that there is no reason why I can't comment on an old thread right?

You're fucking up my ECCIE experience.

My sincere apologies..... But... What about MY ECCIE experience?

I know. I know. You're thinking that people really want to hear what you have to say about some shit that happened two years ago. You're thinking that only you have some special insight to offer these hot topics from days gone by. I mean, you wouldn't be doing this just to cause problems, would you? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos

Who? Me?

LOL..

Not at all.......

Can't a member simply want to comment on a topic or ask a question without having some ulterior motive? You folks are way too touchy....

You folks are way too touchy....

Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah, we're too touchy. You don't want to hang out with us, you should probably just leave.
Yeah, we're too touchy. You don't want to hang out with us, you should probably just leave. Originally Posted by paragod
Quit replying to him. It only makes it worse. How do you guys not understand that.
Quit replying to him. It only makes it worse. How do you guys not understand that. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
By Jove! I think he's got it!
+ 1
You need to consider Whispers make up. He is uncoachable, a huge ego, under achiever probably professionally and personally, maybe even physically. If he was the real deal his comments would be productive and viewed as positive but his attacking condsending angle is being forced down our throats. His material does not hold water. He has too much time on his hands due to lack of friends or purpose at this stage in his life.

Hey man, could you please quit commenting on old posts? You're fucking up my ECCIE experience. I know. I know. You're thinking that people really want to hear what you have to say about some shit that happened two years ago. You're thinking that only you have some special insight to offer these hot topics from days gone by. I mean, you wouldn't be doing this just to cause problems, would you? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Good points, all. I'm putting him on ignore and will stop feeding him.
^^ Me too. What a piece of shit though.
^^ What a piece of shit though.
Originally Posted by Gemma34
I didn't realize you had actually met him.....LOL

He and randandi fan are under orders to keep up the antics until SL get's out. They've been led to believe that SL will finally let them get on top..
Openly talking about giving someone the 'silent treatment' kinda defeats the purpose.
Nope. Everyone will talk about him and around him and he won't be included in the convo and he will know why.

Openly talking about giving someone the 'silent treatment' kinda defeats the purpose. Originally Posted by chicagoboy