ALERT - beware of this former provider

AJ was an excellent ASP but in my opinion is an abuse and a user. Got me for about 10 grand in cash, room rental and almost got me for a car. From what I have observed, it appears she is helping her pimp bf run women on the east side. If you have questions, let me know. I could be wrong about all this, have been before about less important, but she was threatened me and harassed me so much in the last month that I finally took away the phone I was letting her use - and she never paid even one month on it either. She let the women she was pimping us it too! PM for more information!
Who is AJ?
Why u rolling w 10g cash anywhere in this game?? I'm always amazed that people give these girls $ outside their fees. Loyalty is for dogs.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got pinched for 10g. and ...... your bitching about her not paying for a phone in the same paragraph.
Why u rolling w 10g cash anywhere in this game?? I'm always amazed that people give these girls $ outside their fees. Loyalty is for dogs. Originally Posted by Misawahawk
My guess - since he commented that he gave her a phone - is that he paid her for a lot of pussy that he hasn't gotten yet.
As a matter of fact, since he doesn't mention the name, this really shouldn't be an alert. No actionable info.
  • Modda
  • 03-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Not a 'true' alert, so moved from alerts to co-ed.
27 reviews and you don't know better? Also, I think there are 2, maybe 300 threads about NOT loaning money in the hobby. Just shacking my head. A
Sorry bro but your a fucking retard who deserved to get ripped off.
^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^^
Who is AJ? Originally Posted by Kshunter
As a matter of fact, since he doesn't mention the name, this really shouldn't be an alert. No actionable info. Originally Posted by Kshunter
I thought I saw her full name in this post earlier, but perhaps he or the mod edited it out. Looking down his reviews, and in trying to recall what the pre-edited name said, my guess would be *****?

Now I edited your assumption part, but not the initial part.

Modda.

The stupidity that a piece of ass brings out in a man still amazes me.
Doh!

I cannot tell you what I would do to a person who burned me for 10,000.00, but I can say something would be done. Wow how stupid can someone be.
There are a number of providers who have been honest and straight with me. And if the need arose options were used. I have ones from $20,000 down to $65 who did not take care of the responisibility they created. As a community we can help each other when there are problems. I just wnated to make sure if she was rolling anyone else, they knew what had happened my way. Yes, the "healer""helper" in me has been burned before. Not just in the hobby, all aspects of life. Time to count the loss and move on. The biggest one talked me out of killing myself that that was worth the price. Susan of KCMo was a different lady fo sure.