Why is it ok for Cain but not JoePa?

Whirly, about your inferiority complex! It might help if you talk about it!
BigTex expressing his manlove for WTF;

I certainly have never been bashful about expressing my opinion and I suspect WTF knows that as well as anyone.

I did not feel that WTF was directing his comments toward me and without a doubt I fall in the category of "everyone."

Perhaps you feel that way due to an inferiority complex! Originally Posted by bigtex
BigTex expressing his manlove for WTF; Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly seems to be a tad bit jealous! Where in the hell is Marshy when Whirly needs a little "manlove?"

Don't worry Whirly, he will be home soon! I suspect you and him will have a lot of catchin' up to do!
I am not the one writing love notes.........

Have you told WTF of your feelings yet?

A thoughtful PM sealed with a kiss might work.

I certainly have never been bashful about expressing my opinion and I suspect WTF knows that as well as anyone.

I did not feel that WTF was directing his comments toward me and without a doubt I fall in the category of "everyone."

Perhaps you feel that way due to an inferiority complex! Originally Posted by bigtex
A thoughtful PM sealed with a kiss might work. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Is that what you and your beloved Marshy do? Exchange PM's sealed with a kiss! You sly dogs you! Don't worry, I won't tell your dirty little secrets!
Your the one expressing man love by writing syrupy notes about WTF........I think BigTex would be more at home on a GLBTG board..

• WTF
  • 11-11-2011, 10:43 AM
I may/may not be; but WTF directed his post to everyone who holds an opinion....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I directed it towards the hypocrites amongist us. People like yourself. You free pass Cain loving bitchbes!
Whirly, about your inferiority complex! It might help if you talk about it! Originally Posted by bigtex

Don't mind me. I said I would not comment on the JoPa issue again, so I just put some emoticons in here.

Don't mind me. I said I would not comment on the JoPa issue again, so I just put some emoticons in here. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I don't mind Darlin'. As far as I am concerned you can "put some emoticons" anywhere you want to!
Dude - JoPa didn't contact any authorities as he is obligated to do by state laws that are there to protect children - because it is not in any school authorities' abilities to determine the appropriateness of actions of another administrator (or former administrator whom still has full access to school facilities) in their conduct with a student of their school - or any school related program - or of minor age...once the words "uncomfortable, naked, shower, locker room" - so on and so forth became involved.

It should also go back to the father of the grad student who told him to come home and then report it to JoPa in the first place...that dad - as an adult and as a father - should have told the student to contact the authorities immediately...there would have been some kind of evidence (we hope) and maybe even catching them there.

There was investigations on this already.

I think with the Cain stuff - we just haven't seen or heard all of it yet due to sealed settlements. He's gonna cook his own goose.

Don't mind me. I said I would not comment on the JoPa issue again, so I just put some emoticons in here. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I like your emoticons! lol

I also like that sexy avatar of yours too!
Dude - JoPa didn't contact any authorities as he is obligated to do by state laws that are there to protect children -
There was investigations on this already.

I think with the Cain stuff - we just haven't seen or heard all of it yet due to sealed settlements. He's gonna cook his own goose. Originally Posted by tntangie
Yea this is what I am confused about. He didn't go to the police. In addition the guy who actually witnessed a rape didn't either. I mean what the hell?

Do we give these people a pass because they just went to their boss (instead of going directly to the police) and decided to let them handle something as serious as an assault of a child? It just seems like everyone involved is pointing fingers at each other and saying "well I told you it was your responsibility to do something not me".. or something to that affect.
Joe Paterno is a sports icon. Ergo, he can't have possibly been involved in a scandal.
The clinton incident obsetnsively
is supposed to have settled this
issue. The fact that sheik hussein's
chicago smear machine insists on
beating this dead horse shows two
things. One, don't care if political
hindsight damages clinton legacy.
Two, clinton's defense was purely
political, of course he was an
untrustworthy, cheating rat.

Regarding Cain, the two most vocal
accusers have questionable motives
as well as questionable relations
with sheik hussein's regime. The
initial two women have no desire
thus far to come public. Statements
regarding them wanting the nra to
waive confidentiality rights are
incorrect and wishful thinking.

The penn pedo was witnessed
molestering a 10 yr old boy.
Now why the witness chose to
flee instead of rescuing the boy
is more an indictment of our
pacifist culture- all evil needs
is good people to do nothing.

Why anyone would equate allegations
of nothing more than sophmoric
behavior with sodomizing a young boy...

....well that says more about the
person making that argument
than I care to go into.
Very, very, sick.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Why anyone would equate allegations
of nothing more than sophmoric
behavior with sodomizing a young boy...

....well that says more about the
person making that argument
than I care to go into.
Very, very, sick. Originally Posted by anaximander
Hypocrite double talk.

If you have something to say traitor boy, just say it.

JoePa sodomized no one.

btw, why aren't you in the Middle East fighting for your country?

Get your ass outta mine.

You welfare fuc.

Let the market decide, to many regulations on this type of crap, right?

There, nothing left to chance there now was there?