Regretting Sentimental Gifts

I know how I reacted to my ex-wife when I found out I was cuckolded by my (then) best friend. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hopefully he spit it out!

:vomi t3: Originally Posted by WTF

:laughin g1:LOL
Lauren, I've heard that if you would color your hair the lock would lose its power.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Lauren, I've heard that if you would color your hair the lock would lose its power. Originally Posted by perdido
LOL

I heard that if it was pubic hair, personally licked off, your weenie would double in size.

A strand of hair, given on the Vernal Equinox. An ancient Eastern European tradition. It was once believed by the farmers in the villages who still practiced folk magic that giving someone a strand of your hair gave them power over your soul. So when you did this on the Vernal Equinox, it was an expression of complete trust and love.

I've done this with very few people, and with the others I did not regret it. I regret this one person though. It just randomly popped into my mind and we haven't spoken in a long while. I'd entirely forgotten I'd given it to him. For some reason I hate the thought that he might still keep it. I hope he threw it out. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I had never heard of that, Lauren, but it does sound like a gift from the heart.

However, I don't see why a little thing like that should bother you in the least.

Without wishing to be unkind, I would say that is simply a superstition that you have to let go.
LOL

I heard that if it was pubic hair, personally licked off, your weenie would double in size.

Originally Posted by WTF
You have a twisted/sick sense of humor.
You just noticed that?
I had never heard of that, Lauren, but it does sound like a gift from the heart.

However, I don't see why a little thing like that should bother you in the least.

Without wishing to be unkind, I would say that is simply a superstition that you have to let go.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
One exposes themselves. Lowers their personal shield. Allows someone into the inner sanctum.
When betrayed, it's a violation. Life doesn't get in the way, but.....
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2010, 10:13 PM
You have a twisted/sick sense of humor. Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
If you were to hike that leg a little higher, we may be able to test that theory.

ps....do not listen to pj, lets let him sit in the corner calculating the odd's of getting busted while we pluck pubic hairs!
Anything given that has the possibilities of regret because some expectation was not met is not a gift...it is a business decision. Albeit a bad one.

Originally Posted by WTF
Nope me buckoo... missed it again by that much. Want to try behind door number 3 Monty?

Nope. Once given, it's theirs to do with as they please.

Now what they do with it can give you some insight into what the relationship is or isn't. Originally Posted by Iceman
That is very true which is why I regret the gift. I did not realize that when that individual had asked me for it that all she was doing was just playing me and did not care for what she got. That is why I wrote what I did.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Nope me buckoo... missed it again by that much. Want to try behind door number 3 Monty?

That is very true which is why I regret the gift. I did not realize that when that individual had asked me for it that all she was doing was just playing me and did not care for what she got. That is why I wrote what I did. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Damn LD, thats why I said it was a bad biz decision. Just cause you didn't realize it was biz, don't make it not biz!...well maybe it was a good biz on her part!
Anything given that has the possibilities of regret because some expectation was not met is not a gift...it is a business decision. Albeit a bad one.

Originally Posted by WTF
So, a gun wouldn't be a gift? Because if I gave a gun to someone with the expectation that they wouldn't use it on me and they shot me with it, I think I would regret giving it to them.

I gave someone a gift of over a millions dollars because I didn't want to fight over it in court (it was clearly mine). The SOB used that $ to get more $ from me later by dragging me through a different law suit (one I should have won, but I didn't have the $ to fight). BOY I REGRETTED THAT GIFT!
For some reason I hate the thought that he might still keep it. I hope he threw it out. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Given most of the guys I know...I think you're safe.
Damn LD, thats why I said it was a bad biz decision. Just cause you didn't realize it was biz, don't make it not biz!...well maybe it was a good biz on her part! Originally Posted by WTF
Want to try for a 1 in 1 since yer still sucking air there WTF?

What I described was outside of P4P since Lauren did not specify P4P or civie. The biz had nothng to do with what was given by me nor did it factor into any of the reasons for the giving in the first place. In fact, what was given would have never been given if it was P4P since it contained TMI of a personal nature. Now try to keep up there sonny...
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Want to try for a 1 in 1 since yer still sucking air there WTF?

What I described was outside of P4P since Lauren did not specify P4P or civie. The biz had nothng to do with what was given by me nor did it factor into any of the reasons for the giving in the first place. In fact, what was given would have never been given if it was P4P since it contained TMI of a personal nature. Now try to keep up there sonny... Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Well if she did not care for you then it was just biz to her. Monkey biz or whatever.

I find it strange if someone gave me something and then got mad if I threw it away. It's a way for me to ck their maturity level! If they do not get mad, they are my kinda people.
Well if she did not care for you then it was just biz to her. Monkey biz or whatever.

I find it strange if someone gave me something and then got mad if I threw it away. It's a way for me to ck their maturity level! If they do not get mad, they are my kinda people. Originally Posted by WTF
I am just at you WTF...