Regretting Sentimental Gifts

And jail sucks. You don't want to know what the salad is like.
No, I wouldn't do that. The GGB has too many cameras Originally Posted by Becky
Did you see that documentary last year on jumpers at the bridge? Horrifying to see them capture the moment they go. And to interview the few that survived. Of course one said that as he fell he realized he wanted to live.
And jail sucks. You don't want to know what the salad is like. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Besides, it's hard to sleep with your mouth and ass against the wall. LOL
And jail sucks. You don't want to know what the salad is like. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Considering the fact that I am a total wimp , and unable to fight . I would probably end up in the salad.

Did you see that documentary last year on jumpers at the bridge? Horrifying to see them capture the moment they go. And to interview the few that survived. Of course one said that as he fell he realized he wanted to live. Originally Posted by SR Only
I often wonder how anyone could kill themselves in such a beautiful area, but I guess when you are that depressed you are no longer able to see the beauty that is around you. I could never kill myself.I am not religous , so I have nowhere to go but here.
Does it tear at your heart strings more if you're in a romantic relationship?

I know how I reacted to my ex-wife when I found out I was cuckolded by my (then) best friend. I never forgave her taking my love and trust and trashing it ever so publicly. I hated him, too, but not nearly as much as the ex.

When my father died, she sent a sympathy card, which I trashed.

My only consolation: she desperately wanted children; they never had any. Thought she got what she deserved. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
ct, now I see why you're so guarded and cynical with the ladies at times. Just b/c your ex was irresponible and unworthy of your trust and commitment, doesn't mean that all the ladies are. Regardless of their station in life. Provider or civilian, we are all capable of loyalty and treason. So take life for what lessons it teaches you, and move on to better pastures. You don't want to be looking behind you when you have something God made just for you in front.

*there's no such things as a fairy tale love, or happily ever after. Just find someone who is just as f°ucked up as you and can tolerate you and you can tolerate as well.*