ISSUE posting to thread

I have been having trouble posting today to any thread. NOW, I have an ALERT I need to post....It won't post in Powder Room, Alerts or Info Share. Trying here. Re-booted, Logged out and back in, and changed browsers.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-04-2013, 08:08 PM
I see that you successfully posted in the following thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=807467

After you started this thread. So, is this issue resolved?
Same issue. Tried to post to a thread muliple times last night, and it never happened. I've had off and on success this morning.
  • LNK
  • 08-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Yep, something was definitely "off" yesterday, I tried multiple times with multiple browsers, could not post.
  • LNK
  • 08-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Same trouble today, see the other post in this forum with a poll.
Me too. Just started today.

My past two post attempts failed.

Edit - Well, it worked this time, still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.
I have trouble posting a link. I have to copy and paste.
Me too. Just started today.

My past two post attempts failed.

Edit - Well, it worked this time, still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
+1 - Many people are having this issue. Likely it is server/site side issue. I have no other problems with any other site. Just started today as well.
Definitely some BIG issues. Best guess some cookie is corrupting something.
Once cache and cookies (just the ones from the last hour in Chrome) are cleared it works for a while until it gets corrupted again.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1053561817

Don't we ALL hate computers?
Is there anyone seeing trouble that is not in Texas? It seems everyone is Texas. The issue seems to be improving but still a problem from time to time.
I'm in texas...my problems started Sunday afternoon. I've snuck a few posts in...but mostly short ones just after logging in.
My problems were mostly on my phone...but now I have the same problem on my pc.
It may be related to which forum you're in. I got some indication of that, but it varied so much that it's hard to be sure. Seems to be working now.
Is there anyone seeing trouble that is not in Texas? It seems everyone is Texas. The issue seems to be improving but still a problem from time to time. Originally Posted by torpedo69
I'm in Texas, Austin in fact. Gave up last night. Could post and PM through anonymouse.org, but not directly. Same today. Server always resets the connection and I get a "Problem loading page" error.

I'm running on Linux and have no problem with any other sites posting or whatever. Using Firefox and have restarted Firefox, cleared cache, restarted again, restarted computer and checked. No joy.
I've logged on this morning from my pc at a starbucks using att wi fi....let's see if it goes.