ECCIE site loading very slow?

Everything on my computer seems to be working fine except ECCIE.
The header and ad banners load quickly BUT the rest of the site takes a very long time to fill in. This problem started last night and has continued this morning.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Smile
I had problems with certain things over the weekend, mainly editing my signature & updating showcase...it would act like it was going to save, but then wouldn't and timeout. It seemed to correct itself last night though.

~
Hi there,

I suggested to a few people to clear your cookies and temp files if you are using firefox. Worked for me and a couple others on firefox. Didn't work on IE. Google Chrome never gave me issues.

Hope that helps.
Cool I'll try that, it was super slow for me too.
Google Chrome
I just posted my problems/experience here.

netman
Me too! Problems on Internet Explorer 11. No problems on Mozilla Firefox!
Me too! Problems on Internet Explorer 11. No problems on Mozilla Firefox! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey

I use Mozilla Firefox exclusively and I have problems this past couple of weeks now.

Super-slow with IE 11; no problem with Chrome.
Super-slow with IE 11; no problem with Chrome. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Ok I guess next time it starts to drag ass on Firefox, I'll try to use Chrome.
Super-slow with IE 11; no problem with Chrome. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thanks for the info - I'm running fine on Chrome now, but IE 11 just wouldn't load the pages.
Dang it just happened again!!

Firefox just kinda quit working,

Chrome worked but was still slow.

I'm definitely leaning towards a server issue now.
Guys,

It looks to be a verification from one of the ad sites. Stuff in the header section must be static banners. But one of the ads in the sidebar must need fresh content and it holds up the rest of the page until it loads or times out.

If you notice, if you go to a page that does not have the side ads, it's as snappy as ever.

IMHO
Bang

Everything on my computer seems to be working fine except ECCIE.
The header and ad banners load quickly BUT the rest of the site takes a very long time to fill in. This problem started last night and has continued this morning.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Smile Originally Posted by SmileHobbyOhYES
I've seen a number of iterations of this. When I reported one of them, St Chris said it was a problem with one of the ISPs involved.
I am having no problems on my ipad but do on my notebook. I have also noticed something strange on BP. When I click on enlarge for some pics, they are okay, but then other pics on the same ad will not enlarge but rather I will get a mish mash of symbols.

Recently I remember downloading an update from Oracle or someone like. Did anyone else download this update and have you noticed the same problems I have.

To repeat, I do not get this slow downloading issue on my iPad.