It's been boring here, I say lets see if anyone supports bringing Tatas back early!!!!

• Devo
  • 09-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Whaddya say?

I started out hating the little Estonian prick, but, after a while, the disgusting little fucker kind of started to grow on me, sort of like the super crotch rot the entire football team got in high school, and merited the yellow nutsack staining super fungicide that we all got sprayed on our crotches for a month.

Yeah, like that, zackly.

In any case, hands up with your choice.
Free tits
Free tits
Free tits
Free tits
Free tits
Free tits
Free tits
I took the "I'm not a ho" route.
I'm largely ambivalent...but would support his permanent banishment from the Request/ISO forum. I don't miss seeing the ramblings about 'Seargent CZ'
  • BSer
  • 09-06-2014, 02:51 PM
The world needs a lil tits, makes the rest of us degenerates seem like fine upscale gentlemen.

He did coin the term "women of public usage"
Don't even think of springing that sick fuck early for anything less than 3 Bulgarian supermodels...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1114339
  • BSer
  • 09-06-2014, 04:26 PM
He promised to take me to Bulgaria and told me I can bang all the pussy in his village
BSer, you better hurry up before the Rooskis get there.

Devo, who is the "little Estonian prick"? Go to Estonia if you like blondes, Bulgaria for brunettes.
Nobody busted Tatt's balls more than me. I say bring the midget, mesomorph back. BTW, he does suck cock. For those inclined.
  • Devo
  • 09-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Estonia? Ukraine, Kazakahstan, whatever.

One third world former soviet country is as good or equal as another.

I don't know what actual country tits came from so....
  • Devo
  • 09-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Well, removing the neutrals from the count, I call it three to one in favor of bringing tatas back early.

Yes, its early in the poll, but anything may happen.

But it looks like the little Chechnian prick is wanted here.

Hey, don't understimate the yellow nutsack, my GF at the time said it was like getting fucked by an asian guy, only with a bigger dick.
Maybe his vacation is giving him more time to work on his webcam business, learn yet another language or even reflect on his inner self.

Funny, I don't recall any polls like this when a couple of you other guys were on a "vacation", could be wrong since I don't really read everything.
I think Tits and Halo eloped, thought I had seen a PAT Bus drive by with "Wedding Special" on the message board.........
You guys need to make up your minds.
ON another note, begging and pleading turns my heart from concrete to steel....ijs
yuck-a-doo
Keep him gone
Get rid of clown face want to be rock star and rain man shrimp too
Pittsburgh generally gets it.
You are some funny ass people with wit
Tatas belongs in the lame ass upstate New York section where they think they are funny but aren't even close.
I don't know if his bus pass will allow him to cross state boarders but maybe we can all chip in and help him pay that half.
LOLZ
ShannahS, I will buy him the Greyhound one way ticket to upset.