Physical Description: Solid thick body, in shape,
Recommendation: No
Thank you for the information.

CBJ are the worst. Pass
Originally Posted by Biggoron
  • quzi
  • 11-12-2018, 08:04 PM
good info

I have seen her multiple times and have always gotten a good BBBJ. She does play safe, she advertises no BBFS and no CIM in her signature, but she is great in bed! She told me that a bad smell and seeing bumps that look like genital warts is why she would ask to use a condom.

Never met ophelia. BBP and Ashley would prefer to see only me. Making up stuff and attacking someone because they shared their honest opinion only makes you look bad Advocate.
I've gotten BBBJ every time ive seen her, and i dont have the most prestine looking cock... you must have been dirty as all hell. sry bro.
Ophelia was at their incall the last time you saw Ashley. She reported that you had Ashley crying and screaming in pain and that she almost interrupted your session because it was so bad. BBP was in tears because of how painful you planned on doing her because she feared she had delayed your appointment too long after you had pre-paid her. I saw her afterward and she said it was terrible, and that you hurt her deliberately when doing Greek. These girls keep seeing you because they want the money, but none are very pleased. It's not surprising that finally, one told you to go jump off a bridge.