Lovers.. Best Days to play😈

• Lia88
  • 03-20-2019, 05:48 PM
What are the best days for y’all to play?

I’m just curious. I notice a lot of taken men prefer the weekdays and once you become a regular weekends and late nights are a option also once you become comfortable with certain providers.

But what days are the very best days y’all like to play and times?

For science of course lol

I know the answer but I think it’ll be helpful to new cumers and just period.

Xoxo
Lia, I'm a Sunday kind of guy.
Way to start off the week with a smile before Monday comes around
  • lat
  • 03-21-2019, 05:35 AM
Weekends are out for me usually weekdays and before 9 PM
Weekdays. During business hours.
Weekdays typically works best for me. I do wish more ladies would be available on Saturday evenings in Baton Rouge.
Any afternoon is good for me. Trouble is there are no providers in Hammond or covington
Any time my wife is out of town.
I prefer late night any night.
Hi, Lia

I like to play weekdays between 10am and 3pm. In fact, I had an incredible play date Tuesday at noon with and real knockout sweetheart!!
  • Lia88
  • 03-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Hi, Lia

I like to play weekdays between 10am and 3pm. In fact, I had an incredible play date Tuesday at noon with and real knockout sweetheart!! Originally Posted by GeauxNOLA
I'm actually shocked by the amount of inquires for weekend dates but I'm in BR. Was told not to expect anything on sat or sun but it's opposite.
Lia, I've been trying to get at you for a couple of months now, with my schedule I can never pin down a rock solid time. Trust me when I say we will spend some quality time together soon!!!!
With that being said my preferred times are weekdays with a start time between 11 - 4 although that's been getting tougher and tougher for me, weekends are once in a blue moon.
  • Lia88
  • 03-22-2019, 03:43 PM
Lia, I've been trying to get at you for a couple of months now, with my schedule I can never pin down a rock solid time. Trust me when I say we will spend some quality time together soon!!!!
With that being said my preferred times are weekdays with a start time between 11 - 4 although that's been getting tougher and tougher for me, weekends are once in a blue moon. Originally Posted by breastfan
Whenever your ready let me know
  • Lia88
  • 03-22-2019, 03:45 PM
I'm actually shocked by the amount of inquires for weekend dates but I'm in BR. Was told not to expect anything on sat or sun but it's opposite. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Weekends I think are more centered around Regular lovers. I think it’s kinda hard for most men to get away on weekends but it happens more often then not
I prefer Friday night or weekends, but I’m single so I don’t have the difficulties other have. And not having to work the next day gives me the chance to sleep late after a stress relieving session.