Cheap Alcohol stories lol

• Lia88
  • 03-28-2019, 08:36 AM
Anyone still drink these

My first drink was Cisco lol

Never again lol Cisco had me Lost, Gone and trying to figure out life lmaoo ...Felt like I was on Shrooms lmao I did like Boone’s farm. I still occasionally drink that brand but not a lot because it’s a bottle of sugar lol
just seeing the bottle of MD 20/20 makes me want to puke!
I obviously have been missing out on any of those “exotic “ beverages. I have heard of “Thunderbird” but never tried it ...

OMG, that pic is a stroll down memory lane!
  • Lia88
  • 03-28-2019, 10:31 AM
Not to mention these are like the Funniest names for alcohol lol

They’ll definitely put some hair on your chest for sure lol they try to get you with the fruity names and colors lol
Thunderbird is the best of all those brands. I love it. Even though it's $3/bottle...
Cisco aka Liquid Crack. Those were the days.

Wild Irish Rose with Sprite is actually pretty good.
Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill....good times
ah wild irish rose...shots when I was living in Nola...a sexy party!
Avoided all of those, lucky me. I grew up in Kentucky, and had friends and relatives that worked in some of the bourbon distilleries, so from the beginning I was drinking the good stuff. Jim Beam Black Label, Makers Mark, Wild Turkey when I couldn't get anything better.

It was much later, during my Navy Days when I had most of my misadventures and terrible alcohol choices..... Worst hangover ever......Sambuca.... Even 30+ years later just the thought of it makes me turn a little green....
Omg, high school party , big bottle of Mad Dog, sickest I have ever been.
Natty or Bud Light for worst hangover. Blacked out after Jack D
Brown Derby Beer $1.99 a 12 pack at Safeway in Oklahoma City. Brown cardboard carton had no labeling. Bottles were the short, fat brown ones and the botttle tops had a tiny puzzle in each top. Absolutely no frills with this piss water. Guaranteed to induce the most brutal headache the next day.