Is natural coming back?

I have noticed an increase of providers that have gone natural on their pubic hair. Being an old school hobbyist I really like this. Do you think we are cycling back to it as in most things the old becomes the new?
Providers let me know what you think and if you have an non open legs pics go ahead and post them
Hobbyist tell me what you think also.
If you're talking about a Full Bush. Not a trimmed or shaped pubic area. I don't know where you've seen a noticable transition. I've only engaged in this "hobby" for only a few years now and although I've only seen a handful of providers the ones i've seen have had completely shaven or very short manicured pubic areas, nothing close to a full bush. I don't think a full bush is making a come back. You may have seen a few but that doesn't indicate a trend.
If it's coming back then call the fashion police on me because I'm never going back to the 80's again lol
I like it smooth
I like it smooth Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
And the congregation says "Amen".
You cant beat shaven and smooth if you LOVE DATY
Being a baseball fan... if there is grass in the infield play ball! But hell I still play in dirt or concrete. Its weeds that are a bitch!
I hope so!!!

To a small degree I am seeing more hair, but virtually no one has a full bush. The last one I knew about I drove 2.5 hours to play with it. Not it is smooth.
I don't like full bush and find it to be a huge turn off. Also, I don't care for completely shaven if there are nicks/shave bumps, etc. A nicely trimmed landing strip is always appreciated.
I agree with Cp...I like the trimmed look...It has been years since I have beenn "natural"....just so unappealing and in the humidity and heat here in the south it is not a good thing...
Shave bumps can be nasty looking, and who wants to cut themselves right before an appointment? This is why I prefer waxing to anything else now.

I heard that about the 80's, though. Who wants all that hair in this heat!
i have always shaved my kitty.... no hair at all.. ive been doing it that way since i was a teenager and i dont plan on time traveling back to the 80's to experiment with a full bush. it gets really uncomfortable for me especially when the hair starts growing back.... at first it's really prickly and then it becomes annoying.. most of the guys i see in my business and personal life dont care for bushes much. a comeback? not on my end lol
Well it seems I am just running into the natural girls by chance and it's not the norm. I think a trimmed but still covered pussy is the way I prefer and not the out of control, bush but I just can't stand red bumps and a one or two day growth on a shaven provider and that seems to be about half of them I see. Plus some pussies need to have hair on them because they are just not attractive. You guys lnow what I'm talking about. Hey we will still fuck it but we don't want to lick it or look at it. lol

If it's stinky then I don't care how it is just get it the fuck out of my face. lol
I'm with you Burk. I don't want a musk ox down there so some trimming of the hedge is nice but I'm not a huge fan of the naked little girl look.
  • LynnT
  • 07-20-2011, 07:53 PM
I grew more back. My clients love it, they literally pet me like a cat with excitement. lol

They say its refreshing as Everyone is bald! I personally dont like to be bald, makes me feel 12. I just trim her real nice.
  • LynnT
  • 07-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Being a baseball fan... if there is grass in the infield play ball! But hell I still play in dirt or concrete. Its weeds that are a bitch! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Love it!