COLGOGNE / AFTER SHAVE What are your thoughts?

I'm a cologne guy! EVERY day I wear cologne.

For work and play I wear: Azzaro, Kouros or Drakkar Noir.

For Hobbying I wear: Boucheron, Quorum, Cartier, Dolce & Gabbana "The One" or Hugo depending on my mood I guess!

I have read where providers complain about guys smelling like cologne! About half of the providers I see either say I swell nice or ask what I'm wearing.

So the question is, are guys drowning them selves in the stuff or pouring a bucket of Old Spice on that’s offensive? I know I have my favorite perfumes. But if the gal is putting on to much it’s over whelming! What you guys think?

WD-40, Janitor in a drum and car air freshener are NOT concidered colognes!
I don't like heavy scents so "light" is great The only one I truly liked was Lagerfeld by Karl Lagerfeld.
Now if they just made a car air freshener in that Still Looking-
I have found most providers dont really care for a lot of cologne on a man and no powder on the body.
In return i dont like a lot of perfume or scent on a woman.. i would rather taste her natural taste than go down on a perfume factory and if a provider has too much scent on it makes you wonder what they are covering up.
just a hint is very sexy.....a little goes a long way but at the same time I love the scent of mens bodywash....I am partial to Irish Spring....wicked grin
just a hint is very sexy.....a little goes a long way but at the same time I love the scent of mens bodywash....I am partial to Irish Spring....wicked grin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Irish Vixen likes Irish Spring LOL---"the manly man's soap! " that does smell good cause its so fresh smelling Irish