Manscaping: the Debate

Her: Morning. I drew a line in the sand yesterday and it isn't sitting well with me. Badgering, pushing and ultimatums aren't the way to show respect. It's all choice.

Him: ?? What's going on?

Her: I will continue to put that gorgeous cock in my mouth with our without those 3 inch wiry grey hairs surrounding it-although I did buy barber shears. Your choice.

Him: Haha. That's what ur spouting about? Too funny. Ok I will fix it.

Her: I didn't like my approach. Being dictated to isn't going to work for either of us.

Him: I assumed you were being facetious to some degree so nbd

Her: No I was dead serious! But then I realized it just wasn't my call and I don't want to tell you or anyone else how to handle their shit. I've got my own shit to deal with.

Him: Haha No worries. I was actually planning to give it a little trim anyway

Her: What a great idea!
LOL

That's a debate?

Or is it duress?

Or is it motivation to find another lady (we all know men roam)?

Or is it extortion?

Or is he going to say, "Give me all the credit cards back, and don't expect any more allowance."

Yeah, pussy does rule...in some situations. Carefully assess your position before taking action.
Kinda of on the same topic but maybe not, take a look at this ad I found on one of the online classifieds and tell me if this legit or is a sneaky way of providing other services , if you know what I mean...

Ad was placed in the STX CL:

shave/wax/trim... MANSCAPE (in the M*****N area)

Date: 2011-02-16, 11:56AM CST
Reply to: serv-bngpw-2217747167@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Come on guys. Are you sick of that unsightly body hair? let me help you out. i can rid you of unwanted body hair. let me service all of your "manscape" needs. very reasonable rates and flexible hours. i can see you in the comfort and privacy of my home. shower available if you so need it. drop me a line and lets discuss your issues and or concerns. discretion is assured.

What say you?
I guess it's all in the presentation.

The 1st convo?...(the one we weren't a party to), sounds like a fine way to get a man to bow his neck and start explaining how the cow ate the cabbage.

The 2nd convo?...Hell, if she's sweet like that...Why the hell not?

If neither convo works?...probably need a new guy.
SRO manscapes a bit (guys can scroll past now). I like to avoid hairs and I suspect my partners would like to avoid mine, too. Quid pro quo and all that. I say "a bit" because too much 'scaping caught Mrs. SRO's attention. I said it made me feel sexy (it does). So Clair tell Mr. Natural that you think it'll look sexy. The shears will be a buzzin'.
Or tell him it makes it look bigger.
Aztec Prince - I'm glad you are offering your services!
Or tell him it makes it look bigger. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Tried that!!
Just trim the tree and the coconuts and we won't have a problem. I love certian areas but will not go there if it's not groomed...period!! So that is my YMMV for the week.

Missed you Charles.
Just trim the tree and the coconuts and we won't have a problem. I love certian areas but will not go there if it's not groomed...period!! So that is my YMMV for the week.

Missed you Charles. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, you were missed also. Welcome back. And why not a Texas tour? There's a bunch of trees and coconuts to be had, despite its rather arid regions.
Hey I.B...wuv you too lol.

I won't ever waste my time in Texas after seeing how many azz hats represent it on this board. I make waaaay too much money other places to subject myself to that much azz kissing just to get business lol. Now don't get me wrong...there are PLENTY I would love to see there, but I won't ever tour there.
  • Paven
  • 02-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Ack nothing worse than a mouthful of unwanted floss lol.
whoa @ london o_o
On another note I love to lick ball as smooth as butter ....the smoother everything is the better.
Or tell him it makes it look bigger. Originally Posted by pjorourke
LOL

I just tell them "If I want nose hair, I will grow my own."

But seriously, sweaty urine scented hair all over where you expect me to do what?? That's not YMMV, that's just gross. And a No.

But seriously, sweaty urine scented hair all over where you expect me to do what?? That's not YMMV, that's just gross. And a No. Originally Posted by babee