Joe Biden wins Georgia, flipping the state for Democrats

He’s still the winner!
Joe Biden won Georgia and all those other 290 electoral college votes 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Anyone that still thinks otherwise is either extremely delusional, a complete moron or scared shitless about what the worst president in US history might actually be able to do to them
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Joe Biden hasn't won a dam thing.
Joe Biden won Georgia and all those other 290 electoral college votes 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Anyone that still thinks otherwise is either extremely delusional, a complete moron or scared shitless about what the worst president in US history might actually be able to do to them Originally Posted by Jam3768
Convince the Electoral College of that dickhead. Joe Biden isn't even President elect because of wide spread election fraud across six states. The Media doesn't have the authority to declare the winner.
Convince the Electoral College of that dickhead. Joe Biden isn't even President elect because of wide spread election fraud across six states. The Media doesn't have the authority to declare the winner. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Please clarify this for me pinhead.

Are you totally desunial, a total moron, or are you scared shitless about what Donnie Dumb Ass might do to if you jumped ship now?

There is no other possible logical explanation
Please clarify this for me pinhead.

Are you totally desunial, a total moron, or are you scared shitless about what Donnie Dumb Ass might do to if you jumped ship now?

There is no other possible logical explanation Originally Posted by Jam3768
There is investigations of Election Fraud going on across six States, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The Dead line for the Electoral College to declare the winner is December 14th. Since all the ongoing investigations in these States Trump hasn't lost and Biden hasn't won. So you and all the other liberal dimwits can stop pretending Biden won the election because he hasn't.
There is investigations of Election Fraud going on across six States, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The Dead line for the Electoral College to declare the winner is December 14th. Since all the ongoing investigations in these States Trump hasn't lost and Biden hasn't won. So you and all the other liberal dimwits can stop pretending Biden won the election because he hasn't. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You'll have to excuse jammy. Hes got several handicaps....
Correct grammar at the beginning of your post would be "There are." Just ask Lexus Loser if you don't believe me. And I'm going with totally delusional here as an explanation for your lame ass response.

Of course total moron is also in play here, but that one goes without saying here.
Correct grammar at the beginning of your post would be "There are." Just ask Lexus Loser if you don't believe me. And I'm going with totally delusional here as an explanation for your lame ass response.

Of course total moron is also in play here, but that one goes without saying here. Originally Posted by Jam3768
No one gives a shit bub
You'll have to excuse jammy. Hes got several handicaps.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Delirious old man here. With a large dose of total moron mixed in for good measure.
Delirious old man here. With a large dose of total moron mixed in for good measure. Originally Posted by Jam3768
I cant tell? You speaking like the teacher on Peanuts OR MUSH MOUTH?
Delirious old man here. With a large dose of total moron mixed in for good measure. Originally Posted by Jam3768
It's pretty clear that Levianon17 and Winn Dixie will never accept that trump lost.

Biden won, it will be certified, and Biden will move the White House in January.
It's pretty clear that Levianon17 and Winn Dixie will never accept that trump lost.

Biden won, it will be certified, and Biden will move the White House in January. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Do you 2 bang each other at the antheifa meetings? I mean riot and lootings?
bahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha RAW