Republican Michigan State legislators tell Trump

We counted the votes.

Biden won.

Go fuck yourself.
Yeah, i heard many dead Flint mich. folks voted!
Yeah, i heard many dead Flint mich. folks voted! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why haven't any of trump's legal challenges succeeded? He keeps claiming fraud, and the election was stolen, but has no evidence.
Is it true that precincts in flint mich.. reported 1000% voter turnout?? BAHAHAHAHA
Is it true that precincts in flint mich.. reported 1000% voter turnout?? BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by winn dixie

no
Why haven't any of trump's legal challenges succeeded? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
How do you know they haven't? I would expect initial courts to deny recovery. That's why this country has "due process"! Although I realize you would like to discard "due process" .... except for yourself. Typical Communist.
How do you know they haven't? I would expect initial courts to deny recovery. That's why this country has "due process"! Although I realize you would like to discard "due process" .... except for yourself. Typical Communist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, he is not a Communist. Now if you have proof to the contrary, let's see it.

Oh yeah -- you are a typical Trump tard that believes you can make something true by repeatedly screaming it out loudly.

Court cases that have no merit are generally dismissed in this country. Trump would receive his "due process" if there was a shred of evidence backing up his claims. There isn't. Case dismissed.

This election is over. Deal with it
How do you know they haven't? I would expect initial courts to deny recovery. That's why this country has "due process"! Although I realize you would like to discard "due process" .... except for yourself. Typical Communist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There is no basis in fact or evidence of this ridiculous, poorly managed coup.

Trump’s historical use of the frivolous lawsuit is well documented. However, he doesn’t have the money or manpower to steamroll the American people. Chit, he’s already scraping the bottom of the barrel with Rudy running his shit show.

Of course, I wonder if Melania is willing to put her neck on the block alongside King Phooey’s, when he becomes the first President to be publicly executed for treason?

Turnabout is fair play.

Fuck that guy

And LLiarMan, you have long purported to have legal knowledge, even claimed expertise like maybe you were an attorney before something “happened.”... but you have exposed yourself (again) as a fraud.

Dead people voting more votes then number of votes , dog and cats living together , what next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If the past 4 years have showed us anything there IS a " deep state " or whatever "running things " back by most of the blithering idiots in the media and the idiot that believe the media without question

ALIENS SEND HELP
Trump sees dead people.....because he is a walking dead man.

For years respected government officials have tried to pass laws getting rid of frivolous lawsuits that have no merit and clog the courts. Now we have the highest government official making dozens of frivolous lawsuits.

Due process is a ideal that lets someone accused of a crime have their day in court....not this Trump bs......but that is what he does is threaten to sue everyone....such a bully mentality.
Dead people voting more votes then number of votes , dog and cats living together , what next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If the past 4 years have showed us anything there IS a " deep state " or whatever "running things " back by most of the blithering idiots in the media and the idiot that believe the media without question

ALIENS SEND HELP Originally Posted by rexdutchman
My reply is the same as in the other threads where you posted this SPAM bullshit:

Unintelligible.
All these baseless election fraud claims have turned the entire nation into a collective group of Stormy Daniels.

We're all just lying around waiting for the big baby to finish.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2020, 10:31 AM
How do you know they have? What you Trump lovers are calling voter fraud is nothing more than a few screw ups here and there ....nothing that would change the election results. Arizona is done with your nonsense.

Judge tosses last election lawsuit in Arizona

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...?ocid=msedgntp

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Margaret Mahoney ruled that the case, involving only two ballots, would not have altered the outcome of the election.

Mahoney did not provide any further details on the ruling but said she would eventually issue an order in writing, according to The Arizona Republic.

The lawsuit involved Laurie Aguilera and Donovan Drobina. Aguilera previously filed in the since-dropped suit against the county over the use of Sharpies on ballots.

Sharpies?

Twitler uses them for weather forecasts.