woke nba starts season tonight

Yes, the chinese run nike/nba season starts tonight.

Does anyone care about these whiney cry babies?
I haven't watched or attended an NBA game in over two years.
Can’t wait. Gonna be a great season. Just like football has been.
Nice to see you have a thread on the front page. The frontrunner has 13 out of 20.

Can that win a free throw contest ?
Easy way to improving social credit score is watching NBA always.

I have portrait of supreme leader every room in house.
Not only will I not support the NBA, the only NFL game I ame remotely interested in is one in which Tom Brady is playing.

They can take their BLM, George Floyd, Black National Anthem poverty pimping shit and cram it.
Tom Brady’s helmet states “end racism”. Glad you’re a supporter. Thank you. We’re in agreement on that.

Not only will I not support the NBA, the only NFL game I ame remotely interested in is one in which Tom Brady is playing.

They can take their BLM, George Floyd, Black National Anthem poverty pimping shit and cram it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The nfl learned real quick last year to stop pushing that crap so hard when they saw the very poor ratings. They backed off and dialed that shit way back. And guess what?
Ratings are back to normal.

The nba's ratings for last year and this past finals were at all time lows! lebron and the rest of the entitled prima donnas dont know when to stfu!

Im ashamed I ever pulled for a popovich coached team!
I refuse to watch the nba! Ive seen the best. Jordan! Have no interest in these cry babies at all.
Nice to see you have a thread on the front page. The frontrunner has 13 out of 20.

Can that win a free throw contest ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Maybe against Rodman or Shaq?

### Salty
Yes, the chinese run nike/nba season starts tonight.

Does anyone care about these whiney cry babies? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don't watch Johnny Reb. The NBA will not miss you. Lebron James has his $140 million dollar for 4 years max contract. Kyrie Irving would have a $187 million contract extension if he would just get the vaccine. The point guard for Golden State is on his second $200 million dollar contract, a record for the league. There is plenty of money in the NBA for the star players. They won't need you. Small market Phoenix when they made the finals last year all the playoff home games were sold out.
I've never watched basketball, football or popular movies.
Don't watch Johnny Reb. The NBA will not miss you. Lebron James has his $140 million dollar for 4 years max contract. Kyrie Irving would have a $187 million contract extension if he would just get the vaccine. The point guard for Golden State is on his second $200 million dollar contract, a record for the league. There is plenty of money in the NBA for the star players. They won't need you. Small market Phoenix when they made the finals last year all the playoff home games were sold out. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Lowest ratings ever for the nba ever! Not just me not following fella! Folks are sick of those nba entitled players !
Perhaps you could take some lessons from the NBA instead of stalking and threatening the ladies at OH2. Everybody knows it's you putting garbage in every thread over there. Get a hobby - play basketball - oh wait - they don't want you just like everybody on OH2 doesn't want you over there either. Don't start crying Winn. You'll embarrase yourself again.
Stop stalking people Winn. It's not funny - you pathatic loser.
Perhaps you could take some lessons from the NBA instead of stalking and threatening the ladies at OH2. Everybody knows it's you putting garbage in every thread over there. Get a hobby - play basketball - oh wait - they don't want you just like everybody on OH2 doesn't want you over there either. Don't start crying Winn. You'll embarrase yourself again.
Stop stalking people Winn. It's not funny - you pathatic loser. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Reported. wtf Are you talking about? I dont appreciate the insults or accusations!