Trump and Biden the same person

Both bomb Syria
Both against discrimination of gay Jews
Both over spend
Both complain about election opponent for a year after
Both like see false accuse criminals fried
Stock market rally first year in office.
Don't have a clue on how to fix health care.
Both want to sick it wo Men that work.
Trump want to give cop right to stop and take you gun, Biden want to take you gun just can't figure it out
  • oeb11
  • 10-20-2021, 01:23 PM
you two gave quite a scare to quite a number of liberal Cultists Democrats!
Biden has all of the bad qualities of Trump, but none of the good.

I can't think of a descent thing Biden has done, not just as president but also as vice president.

I guess ending the war in Iraq was a good thing, but he managed to fuck that up pretty bad.

I can't think of a descent thing Biden has done, not just as president but also as vice president.

I guess ending the war in Iraq was a good thing, but he managed to fuck that up pretty bad. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Joe is the dumb brother that Frank and Jim Biden have managed for years.

I guess ending the war in Iraq was a good thing, but he managed to fuck that up pretty bad. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Question: What good has Trump done?
Go Brandon's
Question: What good has Trump done? Originally Posted by Ripmany
... Mate, I'd surely start listing A LOT o'
the Good Things - but I'm not sure just how
much bandwidths and what-not the Eccie server
can support.

... Just take it form me that He's done a whole
patchell of good things and deeds.

### Salty
Question: What good has Trump done? Originally Posted by Ripmany
He kept Terrorism to a minimum, he addressed the Border Crisis, He kept the Economy a float. There's much more, all awhile Democrats were jumping through hoops trying to come up with new ways to impeach him.
He kept Terrorism to a minimum, he addressed the Border Crisis, He kept the Economy a float. There's much more, all awhile Democrats were jumping through hoops trying to come up with new ways to impeach him. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The only terrorist is the government it self and cops. He decided to try to force a wall 2 years after taking office. From what see 3 1/2 latter it crash do to a fake virus. Him impeachment lol he new to political front it just show he was not cut out for job.
I love Trump, but I absolutely love Biden