JOHNBALLS

• GP
  • 02-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Where are you?????? I miss you!!!!! PUH-LEASE come back!!!!!!!
Where are you?????? I miss you!!!!! PUH-LEASE come back!!!!!!! Originally Posted by GP
Me too, Buzz!!!

The Mods are bored to death without you!
  • GP
  • 02-26-2011, 02:31 PM
The board is not the same without him. Maybe his cousin could register. I understand they are very similar.
Hey where the hell is NB also where is Eli . Ed
Hey where the hell is NB also where is Eli . Ed Originally Posted by edr1322
Eli?????? I was just asked that in a bar last night. mmmmm he likes golf. Maybe helping Tiger with his ahhhhhhh game, ya that it his game.
Sure both are fine/ or is that hope they are.
I know Im new here, but I must say, that guy was a complete JACKASS! and if he never comes back it will be too soon IMHO..
I know Im new here, but I must say, that guy was a complete JACKASS! and if he never comes back it will be too soon IMHO.. Originally Posted by Chubby_Chaser
ROFLMFAO
  • GP
  • 03-05-2011, 11:27 AM
I love it!
  • GP
  • 03-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Damn, I really miss JB!
Welcome CC
I know Im new here, but I must say, that guy was a complete JACKASS! and if he never comes back it will be too soon IMHO.. Originally Posted by Chubby_Chaser
Well, your an ASS! You can keep your unimformed opinions to yourself, and I really don't see the need for being offensive, regardless of their status.Maybe think before you blurt out this garbage..and BTW, your handle is extremely offensive, and don't see how you could expect people to take you seriously here, I know I don't and I will NEVER listen to ANYTHING that comes outta your mouth!!!

Damn, I really miss JB! Originally Posted by GP
At least this person is sensitive and polite!!
Buzz Bomb - testing the edge of the envelope again!